Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Big NFL Auction Blunder!!!!

Didn't even notice it! I knew what you meant! Still a little strange for NFL Auctions to put an issued as game worn. I e-mailed them, I'll see what they say!

Re: Big NFL Auction Blunder!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBanz View Post
    Thanks man! When the Dolphins do community events the players actually wear a screened on replica with no name on the back. Kinda weird to me, but I know in South Florida an authentic or game jersey sure would be hot in the sun! The post below was probably right. Ordered right before the preseason. Now I will probably e-mail NFL Auctions and request they change the listing. Although highly doubtful considering its already to a higher amount than I would pay for it!
    Great question since you don't figure a lineman would wear those shorter sleeve skin tight jersey that they would wear for a game out on an appearance and a QB jersey would be larger in size without the shoulder pads and be very loose fitting.

Not sure if it is an "authentic" vs. a gamer they would wear to community events.

In baseball, I have noticed the players definitely wear the gamers out at community events as they don't generally tuck the jerseys in and I have seen the Set # and year tags.

In hockey, I know someone who was on a Geico commercial hockey shoot with the player, and it was definitely the gamer with a MEIGray tag in it

Getting back to the question at hand, I can't say for sure either way so maybe the NFL Auction people can give some clues.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500