Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Any Broncos Experts Familiar With Cutler's Gear From Denver? - ENDZONESPORTS?

Saw this up for auction and I was wondering if any Bronco Boys out here could shed some light.

Is it correct or does it appear to be an NFL Auctions 'Authentic'? I'm cool with the size, but I am unfamiliar with the 'S' cut and added 4".

Thanks in advance for your input.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jay-Cutler-2006-...item1c0f9d1de3

Banned

Re: Any Broncos Experts Familiar With Cutler's Gear From Denver? - ENDZONESPORTS?

Not a Broncos fan but maybe check out Getty to see if he wears a hemmed or custom cut jersey first would be my opinion. This one may be tricky cause haven't there been some NFL auction jerseys released that were just authentic or signed with the "s" meaning its a skill cut jersey? Also if they have a past auction lookup on NFL auctions you could see if any Cutler gamers autioned off were size 48s with that cut.

Re: Any Broncos Experts Familiar With Cutler's Gear From Denver? - ENDZONESPORTS?

According to Endzone Sports there have been four 2006 jerseys sold and they are all size 48+4LB S.

Hope that helps!!

Chris

P.S. Has the Robbie Gould jersey gone down in price since the team stinks?

Did these 4 come with papers and if so, from whom?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hockeytigers View Post
    According to Endzone Sports there have been four 2006 jerseys sold and they are all size 48+4LB S.

Hope that helps!!

Chris

P.S. Has the Robbie Gould jersey gone down in price since the team stinks?

You have a Robbie Gould Jersey ?