Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

Select GU bats for $39.99 at Alderwood Mariners Team Store.

Also, I will be going to Safeco on Saturday. If anyone is looking for something in particular LMK.

thereignstate@hotmail.com

If anybody comes across the Chad Cordero Blue or Teal ALT jerseys from 2010 I'd like to purchase them! Also looking for a hat of his.
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Cool Re: Wow Safeco field team store!!!!

I believe what was left of the 2010 stuff went to Kruk, I'd check with them and send them an email since they don't always list everything they have in stock.

As for the bargain bats in the trash can at the main store, there's lots of has beens, I recall seeing Branyan, Bradley, Lopez, Langerhans to name a few.

I'll be there tomorrow night as well and I'll be there early
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

For those looking for bats, the selection was very weak with lots of Langerhans and Ronny Cedeno types. Honestly I wouldn't even recommend them to anyone as they've all been handled so much by the fans over the course of the last year or two that most of them are not in the same state as they left the field of play. Price tag stickers stuck on the handles that have all info worn off from oily hands picking them up and swinging them.

They have gotten some very recent bats of the young guys like Carp, Casper, Seager and I think 1 Trayvon, those are $175. There is a very dark colored LS Smoak bat and they have 1 Ackley for $500 that was from the most recent Toronto series. That was what I saw on Saturday, so I cannot say for sure they still have them. I'll be there tomorrow night but I don't expect much of anything new since Saturday.

Jerseys are all picked over and nothing major is left nor has anything been added to the stock.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by rdeversole View Post
    If anybody comes across the Chad Cordero Blue or Teal ALT jerseys from 2010 I'd like to purchase them! Also looking for a hat of his.
    Message sent regarding this request for both items.

-Jeremy Morgan

Is the Ackley bat uncracked?

It is cracked, as a good 95%+ bats the M's sell are cracked. I think the view is that it's still usable till it's cracked/broken, so why take it out to sell.

-Jeremy Morgan

Update of the Alderwood Team Store $40 case. The natural is front is Russell Branyon.

Uhhh...the Southcenter Team Store has this for sale for $1100. That's the worst (fake) Ichiro auto I've ever seen.

Banned

Not sure why the Mariners Team Store would sell fake Ichiro autos.

I wonder if it could just be a sloppy sig.