Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: Dallas Cowboys Game Used Aikman Jersey on Ebay

Looks like Troy was one of the few Cowboy players to wear that star directly below the NFL logo.

Banned

Wow, I saw that. I have a couple of items from 1994/1995 obtained from the Dallas Cowboys Football Club and they came with a certificate of authenticity signed by Bill Priakos, director of merchandising. When you hold the paper up to light, the paper has a special Cowboys watermark and is embossed with a special seal. The fake jersey was accompanied by a fake coa. It would be very hard to duplicate an actual, real COA that came directly from the Cowboys Football Club.

I feel sorry for the person who shelled out 2K for a fake jersey. I contacted the seller about the jersey shortly after it was listed and received a very short, rude reply suggesting I didn't know what I was talking about. Too bad.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by short84 View Post
    Wow, I saw that. I have a couple of items from 1994/1995 obtained from the Dallas Cowboys Football Club and they came with a certificate of authenticity signed by Bill Priakos, director of merchandising. When you hold the paper up to light, the paper has a special Cowboys watermark and is embossed with a special seal. The fake jersey was accompanied by a fake coa. It would be very hard to duplicate an actual, real COA that came directly from the Cowboys Football Club.

I feel sorry for the person who shelled out 2K for a fake jersey. I contacted the seller about the jersey shortly after it was listed and received a very short, rude reply suggesting I didn't know what I was talking about. Too bad.
    Of course he blew you off. There was to much money to be made. In retrospect, I should have flagged the auction and let eBay investigate.