Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Old Philadelphia Flyers Game Used Sticks- Need Help

Hi Forum-

I have come across several game used sticks from Flyers players dating back to the early 60's. I am not knowledgeable in the game used field and am hoping someone who has any insight on what I have could lend me a hand. I would like to part with these as I am not a hockey collector however my biggest concern is selling something that I know nothing about and not being completely open about an item. Some of the sticks are autographed with the likes of Clarke, Parent, and Schultz. I also have an older stick from the Mitchell & Ness company that I believe to have been used by Claude Laforge. If anyone is interested in taking a look at these I have taken a decent amount of photos that I could E-mail over. I appreciate any help I can get on this one!

Banned

Re: Old Philadelphia Flyers Game Used Sticks- Need Help

Quote Originally Posted by jmwill82 View Post
    Hi Forum-

I have come across several game used sticks from Flyers players dating back to the early 60's. I am not knowledgeable in the game used field and am hoping someone who has any insight on what I have could lend me a hand. I would like to part with these as I am not a hockey collector however my biggest concern is selling something that I know nothing about and not being completely open about an item. Some of the sticks are autographed with the likes of Clarke, Parent, and Schultz. I also have an older stick from the Mitchell & Ness company that I believe to have been used by Claude Laforge. If anyone is interested in taking a look at these I have taken a decent amount of photos that I could E-mail over. I appreciate any help I can get on this one!
    Before you make any moves with those items, I would suggest you contact Milt at the below address. He's one of the best in the business.

http://byronshockeyland.com/

Jim

Hi Jim-

Thanks for the suggestion. I am going to reach out to him now.

Anyone else have any information?

Any pics available?