Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

10 Game Used Bats

Hello, I am looking to get rid of my game used bats as I need the space. All prices are to the right of the bat. Please feel free to make offers as the prices are not firm.

Pictures of bats: http://imgur.com/a/aDZT5

Billy Hatcher - Cracked & Signed Boston Red Sox - $75
    Curt Ford - Cracked & Signed - $35
    Todd Craig (Independent League Player) - $30
    Julio Lugo - $110
    Willie Collazo - New York Mets - $75
    Rene Rivera - New York Yankees - Cracked & Signed - $110
    Alou (Unsure which one) - $75
    Mike Easler - $75
    Carlos Baerga - $100
    Robin Ventura - $110

If interested contact me at dcarfello@gmail.com

Re: 10 Game Used Bats

I meant to add that I will only accept PayPal and all items include shipping costs.

I am looking to still move these bats, so I will also accept USPS money orders. Any reasonable offers will be considered. Please contact me if interested.

Bumping.

Baerga bat is sold.

I will also accept trades for any jersey's or game used Yankees helmets.

Sent you an email

Banned

Lightbulb Re: 10 Game Used Bats

I'm not a bat expert, but checking a few websites, I would opine that your unknown ALOU bat is most likely a minor league bat of Moises Alou. I draw this conclusion based on the following:

Your bat has the centerbrand with the large Louisville Sluggger name, which was introduced in 1980, and reduced slightly in size in 1984. None of the Alou brothers played in the 1980s...Jesus came the closest, but retired after the 1979 season.

Moises made it to The Show for the first time in 1990. During the 1980s, the third line of print on the barrel that reads LOUISVILLE SLUGGER was on all pro LS bats. However, in 1990, that notation only appeared in that location on bats issued to minor leaguers. Major League LS bats in 1990 had a blank space in that location, and from 1991 through after Moises retired, the third line of type returned to the barrel, but was instead the name of the player's team. Where in the minor league career of Moises it was issued, however, I cannot say for sure. I hope this helps, and if any actual bat experts reading this finds my deduction abilities faulty, feel free to correct me. The main thing I wanna do is help you ID this bat correctly, and if my deduction is wrong, please do correct me.

Dave Miedema