Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

2010 ALL STAR GAME USED BASEBALL - R. Soriano, Rolen, (auth) + Votto out

From the 2010 All Star Game, there are less than 39 baseballs in existence that are authenticated as "game used" to the MLB 2010 ALL STAR game in California.

I have for sale one of those baseballs.

THe ball has the MLB hologram on it and serial numbers in the database.

Authenticated as a pitch in the dirt by Rafael Soriano to Scott Rolen.

Also, I went back on re-watched this particular pitch and it is the same ball that got Joey Votto out on a fly ball to center field. The authentication does not note the Votto Out though. There is a wide shot from a blimp after the Votto out that allows you tos ee that the same ball is used for the pitch in the dirt and the ball was not changed out.

Also, I will give the game video to the buyer of this for free.

Further more I believe from slow motion shots that this ball is pictured in Rafael Soriano's topps ASG 2010 card and topps jersey relic card as well.

Soriano threw 8 total pitches in the 2010 all star game and faced 3 batters... At worst case, this ball has a 33.3% chance of being the baseball on the card. From slow motion though, i believe this is the ball, but I cannot 100% confirm that.

Other FYI, Soriano faced 3 batters in the 8th inning he pitched --> Adrian Gonzalez, Votto and Scott Rolen. The last ball was a fly ball by Rolen and the left fielder caught it and flipped it into the stands.

Price is $369 and I have not seen one sell for a cheaper price than this.

email jahimiak33@yahoo.com

Also for All Star items I have these All star game authenticated locker plates available

2007 (SF Giants were host team)- Chuck Hernandez diecut (tigers) locker plate for $38
    2005 (Comerica Park) - Danys Baez for $45
    2003 (US CELLULAR FIELD) - larry Rothschild - autographed - $69

Re: 2010 ALL STAR GAME USED BASEBALL - R. Soriano, Rolen, (auth) + Votto out

image is enclosed

Hologram # FJ 174115
    Attached Images Attached Images  

correct image ofthe ball

lowered to $348

lowered to $315

Lowered to $295

Price for this authenticated 2010 All Star game baseball lowered to $270, OBO. This is as cheap as I have ever seen a 2010 All Star game baseball

email jahimiak33@yahoo.com

PRICE LOWERED To $215 shipping included and I will include 7 clear plastic baseball storage cubes as well.