Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Legal question

Re: Legal question

Same here. He said I'd get an invoice yesterday. Still waiting.

That makes at least THREE people who were told they were getting the SAME bat. How can this happen?

I know I emailed him within a minute of that email arriving. I felt that I should tell him that he had a Sosa bat so I was up front with him ... But it's not my fault that he didn't know that. A deal is a deal.

-Tyler
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Well we see who caused the price change... Anyone here actually getting the bat at $250 or was that price raised as well? There were 2 Bruce Waynes if I remember correctly

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by hfd0035 View Post
    Well we see who caused the price change... Anyone here actually getting the bat at $250 or was that price raised as well? There were 2 Bruce Waynes if I remember correctly

Greg
    Scot asked me when I talked to him who I thought the bat belonged to. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to lie (even if it's in my best interest to). I was not told a price of $250, so that isn't me.

I also only was told I was getting one of the bats. Don't know about the other.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Greg
    Tyler did the RIGHT thing! Is everyone really upset they didn't make $200 profit! They guy should have honored his first deal and that makes him less than honorable, but lets not blame someone that informed him!

Quote Originally Posted by seanbaseball View Post
    Tyler did the RIGHT thing! Is everyone really upset they didn't make $200 profit! They guy should have honored his first deal and that makes him less than honorable, but lets not blame someone that informed him!
    It was more of a joke Seanypoo. You dont have to yell at me with all these exclamation marks. You sound more upset than all of us and Im not a reseller. You know, for the sports guys we are, Im just not used to all this sensitivity.

Im not blaming anyone, just asking who got the bats and what price. I was offered the bat as well.

Tyler, sorry if I offended you with that comment.

No problem! I wanna know where this bat ends up haha. I was really hoping to get it ... But my messages aren't being responded to. Oh well.

If someone does get it but doesn't feel like posting on here, feel free to email me.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

For the record, I emailed Scot about the two bats the second he put them out there and said I wanted them, he did not bother to reply. One bat was used by you know who and the other was used by a one time Mets all-star...I was more than willing to pay more than he was asking, turns out his record of honesty and integrity really shown out as documented on this thread...

It was more of a joke Seanypoo. You dont have to yell at me with all these exclamation marks. You sound more upset than all of us and Im not a reseller. You know, for the sports guys we are, Im just not used to all this sensitivity.

Im not blaming anyone, just asking who got the bats and what price. I was offered the bat as well.

Tyler, sorry if I offended you with that comment.
    Don't call me Seanypoo Cowboys lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!R. Talk about sensitivity as an ! upsets you. Im a collector that sells what I don't need to buy more.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope this doesn't hurt you! U lost out on $200 profit Ohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

If it makes you guys feel better, pretty much all of Scot's bats come from the sandlots of the Dominican and used by many players. It would have been nice to get the one with the taped handle for $50 but likely used by others as well as Sosa. Scot finally did his homework after the flood of interest for the Bruce Wayne bat, googled it and found the Legendary example that sold for $1,300 a few years back. Instead of honoring the original sales, greedy Scot opted for an extra $200 while burning multiple bridges of potential life long customers.
    Scot is a first ballot member of the scumbag HOF in the game used hobby so this should surprise no one.

Nick
    Just curious if you were able to buy it??

I figured it was used by someone else but thought it was cool.