Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Legal question

Re: Legal question

I don't get it...

Banned

No I didn't buy it. Scot does not sell to me because I called him out on here for being a total crook.

Never understood why ppl don't like them/have issues with them and their products or customer service, yet they still buy from them. Don't get that one....

Call Sweet James Bergender, the long beard of Justice….

If you were selling your car or house or game used item and realized you screwed up on the price? Wouldn't you back out of a deal and relist it?

They make their living from selling game used. No excuse for the poor communication.

I think there should have been some communication to the person whom a deal was originally made. Something along the lines of, "I am sorry, we screwed up, we didn't realize what we had. We have under priced the item and have changed the price. Would you like the item for this price?"
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

FWIW, the Bruce Wayne bat also jumped out at me the moment I saw it in the Celebz Direct Inc. email. Nnunnari posted pictures and background info for his Bruce Wayne bat a week before the email was sent and I'd bet the Celebz Direct people received a ton of interest from GUU readers wanting to make a quick buck. Even I thought about trying to purchase it for the advertised $50 but didn't bother contacting them because of a hunch something like this would happen. It seems the Celebz Direct people could learn a lot about the bats they sell and how to improve their business practices by reading up on GUU.

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    If you were selling your car or house or game used item and realized you screwed up on the price? Wouldn't you back out of a deal and relist it?

They make their living from selling game used. No excuse for the poor communication.

I think there should have been some communication to the person whom a deal was originally made. Something along the lines of, "I am sorry, we screwed up, we didn't realize what we had. We have under priced the item and have changed the price. Would you like the item for this price?"
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnunnari View Post
    Scot is a first ballot member of the scumbag HOF in the game used hobby so this should surprise no one.
    This statement rings true. If you deal with this guy you better be prepared to get fleeced.

Here are some good reads on this monet or monette guy. He changed his name because of his legal troubles obviously.

http://m.nydailynews.com/blogs/iteam....1632318#bmb=1

Banned

I paid $700 for my Bruce Wayne bat and one sold in Legendary a few years back for $1,300. In typical Scot fashion, he cost himself money by being too lazy to do any research on the items he is selling. He is so tight on cash that he has to flip items asap to cover his investment. If he had the ability to sit on inventory like Zane, he would be in much better shape. He consigns his nicer items to Paragon Auctions.
    I bought a Gwynn bat from Scot once and he told me on the phone "I'm holding the bat now, its one of the nicest bats I have seen". The bat arrived missing half of the handle.

Its the free market, you can do what ever you want.....................