Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

2 baseballs from 18-inning NLDS game

Two balls available from the record-setting 18-inning NLDS game between Washington and San Francisco. This was the longest playoff game in MLB history. Contact me at lessdrama at gmail dot com (Scott) $475 each

18-inn NLDS Gm 2 - Hudson, Tim - pitch to Span strikeout (HZ 489490) Session Name: 2014 NLDS GAME 2 SF AT WAS
    Session Date: October 04, 2014
    Additional Information: BATTER DENARD SPAN, PITCHER TIM HUDSON, BOTTOM OF 8, STRIKE OUT SWINGING

$475 shipped, Paypal

18-inn NLDS Gm 2 - Hudson , Tim - pitch to Desmond single, also to Bryce Harper (HZ 489481)
    Session Name: 2014 NLDS GAME 2 SF AT WAS
    Session Date: October 04, 2014
    Additional Information: BATTER - BRYCE HARPER, PITCHER -TIM HUDSON, BOTTOM OF 4, BALL TWO, IAN DESMOND STEALS SECOND ON PITCH. PREVIOUS BATTER IAN DESMOND SINGLES TO CENTER FIELD ON A PITCH THAT REGISTERED 91 MPH ON SCOREBOARD PITCH SPEED INDICATOR

$475 shipped, Paypal

Re: 2 baseballs from 18-inning NLDS game

Okay, I screwed up again

Didn't notice that the moderator had moved my other thread over here to the correct place, so it's now double-posted.

My sincere apologies to you guys - I promise to wait at least 3 months before screwing up again.

The second ball is still available (1st one is sold), price reduced to $395 OBO shipped, Paypal

I cannot load additional photos on this website, but will be happy to send pictures to anyone who is interested.