Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: eBay seller duddyrpm

Yes indeed Matthew.......... the Baltimore Orioles did use ANNCO caps for a couple of seasons, but at the same time they were also using NEW ERA. The Philadelphia Phillies used ANNCO caps during spring training/ exhibition only.

These are the only two teams that I know of that have actually used ANNCO PROFESSIONAL MODEL caps on the field. Please let me know if you have further information regarding them.

-Walt

Tallyman77

So I just purchased a signed GU Machado jersey from this seller tonight. Had the correct MLB Auth on it as well as JSA for the auto ( even had photo's of the jersey being signed) I was able to get em outside of eBay with Paypal (Goods and services of course) should I be expecting that very same jersey or some bulls*** knockoff?

Found this post after seeing someone left the link in thier review on his page.

FYI not everything has to be bad from this seller. Infact most people who do this sprinkle in some legit items.

I can't comment on the jersey you bought because I have no idea what it looks like. Sounds promising though.

Banned

Question Re: eBay seller duddyrpm

Quote Originally Posted by Tallyman77 View Post
    Yes indeed Matthew.......... the Baltimore Orioles did use ANNCO caps for a couple of seasons, but at the same time they were also using NEW ERA. The Philadelphia Phillies used ANNCO caps during spring training/ exhibition only.

These are the only two teams that I know of that have actually used ANNCO PROFESSIONAL MODEL caps on the field. Please let me know if you have further information regarding them.

-Walt

Tallyman77
    Are you sure about that, Walt? In 1981, Tug McGraw gave a GU cap to a collector pal of mine (I was there) and I'm 99% positive that it was an Annco.

Dave Miedema

Hi Dave.......thanks for that info. It looks like we can add the Mets as another team that used Annco caps.....and there may be others that we don't know about. I love discovering new information concerning caps and such.

So now we know the Orioles, Phillies, and Mets used Annco caps. Does anyone know of other teams that wore Annco?

Thanks again!

-Walt

Tallyman77

Banned

Smile Re: eBay seller duddyrpm

Quote Originally Posted by Tallyman77 View Post
    Hi Dave.......thanks for that info. It looks like we can add the Mets as another team that used Annco caps.....and there may be others that we don't know about. I love discovering new information concerning caps and such.

So now we know the Orioles, Phillies, and Mets used Annco caps. Does anyone know of other teams that wore Annco?

Thanks again!

-Walt

Tallyman77
    Happy to help, Walt.

Dave M.