Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: eBay seller duddyrpm

In fact 7***7 has bid on 5 of this sellers items.

Unfortunately, somebody purchased the doctored Manny helmet through eBay believing it to be legit. They posted very excited photos on Facebook. Upon learning the truth about the helmet the buyer filed a complaint through eBay, shared a link to this thread, and also the photos. In less than a 24 hours eBay ruled in favor of the seller. Simply unbelievable.

Tell the buyer to cancel payment through his credit card and to file fraud suite against seller and eBay as the middle man. Should get things rolling

I recommended he physically phone Paypal since they handle the money and are now independent of eBay. I've had luck that way in the past. I also suggested he contact the Credit Card company. I hope that he follows through since the "safe community" eBay claims to strive for is anything but safe due to their own unwillingness to take a stand.

If anyone has an issue with this seller please let me know and I will get your money back. I am in the process of taking legal action against him myself. He told me he is in the process of refunding this helmet so please let me know if that is not the case. I informed him the only way I will stop the legal action if for him to make right anyone that has s complaint against him. I have so much proof on his antics it will be an easy case

Quote Originally Posted by djeruzal View Post
    If anyone has an issue with this seller please let me know and I will get your money back. I am in the process of taking legal action against him myself. He told me he is in the process of refunding this helmet so please let me know if that is not the case. I informed him the only way I will stop the legal action if for him to make right anyone that has s complaint against him. I have so much proof on his antics it will be an easy case
    I sent you a PM

I didn't get the message. Email me at jeruzal@aol.com

Go get him!! Keep us informed.
    Ken

Well it looks like everyone got their money back and didn't even need to return the items. Lets chalk this one up as a win for our hobby. I don't think we will have issues with this seller in the future!!! Always happy to help out!!!

I hope you are correct. Thanks for doing what eBay wouldn't!