Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Show us your 2015 Mets post season game used items

Ok there is only one way to find out where the 2015 Met postseason items are at ( aside from the flippers on eBay) Please post your items so us collectors can enjoy.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Re: Show us your 2015 Mets post season game used items

Let me bump with this. Try as I may, the piece of 2015 Mets postseason I want (a ball ,any ball, from World Series game 3 attended by my son and I) are unbelievably listed at $1,750 each. Personally, I'm outraged by the extra $50. These are unfortunately my post season Mets game used items:Homer Hankies. Ah, but there's a difference that only GameUsedForum members will now know. NLCS Hankies show Stubhub as sponsor, World Series hankies show MasterCard. See, don't be fooled. And for those must have collectors, the white Budweiser Homer Hankie were given out outside Citi Field near the Budweiser country bar. If MLB wants these they're $19,000 for the set. Now back to some real game used items from this Mets postseason.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by Swoboda4 View Post
    Let me bump with this. Try as I may, the piece of 2015 Mets postseason I want (a ball ,any ball, from World Series game 3 attended by my son and I) are unbelievably listed at $1,750 each.
    Email me, I was sent an email offering world series baseballs starting at 800, not that it's cheap but it's better than 1750. I'll forward it to you as I have no interest in spending that kind of money. ryancolbs@yahoo.com

Beef- I just emailed you thanks

Locker room plate from Game 5 losing pitcher Addison Reed.

I joked to Nick that he got Flores who made the last out and I got the losing pitcher. His response was "We're certainly good news, aren't we". My response "We can't afford the good news items!"
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

So far I have gotten a base from game four of the NLCS. It was used during the 7th and 8th inning when Murphy hit his final home run.

Quote Originally Posted by 64SHEA View Post
    So far I have gotten a base from game four of the NLCS. It was used during the 7th and 8th inning when Murphy hit his final home run.

Nice!
    metsbats86@aol.com

Thank you to Nick, Beef, and David. I was eventually able to secure a game used ball from game 3 of the World Series (86th pitch: a 98 mph fastball fouled back) thrown by Syndergaard. The price still made you think but it wasn't what I originally posted, nor was that the place I got it from. Its good to know that this ball wasn't out of the question, as it was originally. It was a game I went to with my son so there may not be too many times we can say we together saw the Mets win a World Series game. And I believe Syndergaard's performance was special in making that happen so I wanted a fastball thrown. I'll post again when, AND IF, it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Swoboda4 View Post
    Thank you to Nick, Beef, and David. I was eventually able to secure a game used ball from game 3 of the World Series (86th pitch: a 98 mph fastball fouled back) thrown by Syndergaard. The price still made you think but it wasn't what I originally posted, nor was that the place I got it from. Its good to know that this ball wasn't out of the question, as it was originally. It was a game I went to with my son so there may not be too many times we can say we together saw the Mets win a World Series game. And I believe Syndergaard's performance was special in making that happen so I wanted a fastball thrown. I'll post again when, AND IF, it arrives.
    So you got it. I was about to buy that ball today. They offered it to me for $995, do you mind if I ask if that's what you got it for? Are you going to have it signed next week?

One day your son will really cherish that ball! Cool stuff!