Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: Show us your 2015 Mets post season game used items

Quote Originally Posted by markyanis@gmail.com View Post
    Hansel Robles cap worn in WS games 2 and 4. He pitched an inning in each game, 2 Ks, no baserunners (but almost gave up a HR).

Nice cap!
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

nice, saw that on ebay and wanted to pull the trigger, cool cap!!
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Quote Originally Posted by piero42 View Post
    The mets record for postseason RBIs in a game is 5. Staub did it in 1973 WS gm4, Fonzie did it in 1999 NLDS gm1, and Delgado did it in 2006 NLCS gm4.
    In 2015, Granderson and Duda both did it as well - here are the jerseys they wore:

2015 NLDS gm3 - 5 RBIs
    Attachment 98704Attachment 98703

2015 NLCS gm4 clincher - 5 RBIs (worn during locker room celebration so jersey is a little stiff and still smells of champagne and beer!)
    Attachment 98705Attachment 98707
    Wow, you officially have one of the items on my bucket list, the Duda jersey. Here's why...

On October 21st my wife went into labor. She's a huge Cubs fan, me a Mets' fan. We had joked for months that maybe the Cubs and Mets would be playing in the playoffs when our little girl was born. Well she was. Shortly before first pitch, my wife gave birth to our first child, Amelia. As they were getting her cleaned up the game began and, of course, my wife didn't mind that I had it on. Well, I was getting anxious as I hadn't had the chance to hold my little girl yet. The nurse finally brings her to me. I hold her just as Lucas Duda comes to the plate in the first inning. As I look at her I say, "This is Lucas Duda, I hope he'll hit a home run for you tonight."

Seconds later, Duda (wearing #21 on Oct. 21st which also happens to be my lucky number) slams a pitch over the ivy. Travis d'Arnaud of course followed with his solo shot for back-to-back homers.

Talk about a moment and day I will never, ever forget.

A few days after the game I contacted the Mets via e-mail and phone to see if they could help me acquire anything, but they never got back to me.

Incredible jersey and if you ever have plans to move it, please keep me in mind. Also, if anyone has Duda's or d'Arnaud's bat from that game they'd like to move please let me know as well.

I got Tyler Clippard's Game 5 WS jersey from an MLB auction that ended yesterday. Certainly not the coolest item, but I didnt think I'd be able to afford a WS game used jersey from anyone and had to pull the trigger for $400.

Will post pix when it arrives...
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Kelly Johnson game used world series bat & helmet...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

WS Game 5 Tyler Clippard

Yoenis Cespedes Game Used WS Game 1. Single off Volquez.

I was able to photomatch my 2015 Matt Harvey bat to this game 1 of the NLCS at bat. Bat is team issued collected 11/24/2015.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Last out the 2015 WS game used Wilmer Flores bat.
    metsbats86@aol.com

I contacted Amazing Memorabilia and they were very prompt in getting back, and giving me a spread sheet of items. I had asked for any game used pants from 2015 of Murphy and Wright, and in particular those collected in November (home pinstripe). They had none left of that or any year for either.
    I didn't think there was such a demand for game used pants. Or, does anyone think they just weren't collected at all?