Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Show us your 2015 Mets post season game used items

Yea same price. So the teams, who have equal access to postseason items, will not undercut each other while double soaking their suckeromers, I mean customers. I would only deal with The Highland Mint (Steve McRae 321-773-2727 ex:137) who has the same access to every item as every teams authentics group/store. Where is Syndergaard going to be? I don't know if having it signed without airtight authentication, is a good idea.-Robert

sick ball, I'd love to have a ball thrown by Thor at that game, I had the time of my life at that one...
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Swoboda4 View Post
    Yea same price. So the teams, who have equal access to postseason items, will not undercut each other while double soaking their suckeromers, I mean customers. I would only deal with The Highland Mint (Steve McRae 321-773-2727 ex:137) who has the same access to every item as every teams authentics group/store. Where is Syndergaard going to be? I don't know if having it signed without airtight authentication, is a good idea.-Robert
    I have been dealing with Steve, he is trying to get another ball from MLB. I have also been dealing with the Mets and the Cubs. Its funny, when I spoke to Nick from the cubs (very nice guy) they where asking $1000 for the base I bought but gave it to me for $800. The Mets are selling bases from NLCS game 1 for $750 and told me that MLB set the price. I have also been trying to get a base from WS game 3 but now MLB wants $5000 for them.

He is going to be at the Steiner Sports Store in Roosevelt Field next Thursday. Did he say how long it would take to receive the ball? With the Mets I can usually pick it up the next day from the stadium.

He didn't say how long it would take, but he has access to all the post season price lists. I think you tell him you want something he takes your credit card info and then he checks from MLB if its still available and not bought from another person five minutes earlier at another MLB team store. The only indication that its coming is that my credit card was charged. ....I wouldn't have Syndergaard or anyone else write on the ball at this point (I think it would hurt the value) but I would have him sign a photo from that game I took of him and maybe ask him to write: "86th pitch-98 MPH."

Quote Originally Posted by lengthwise1 View Post
    sick ball, I'd love to have a ball thrown by Thor at that game, I had the time of my life at that one...
    I had the time of my life at that one too. Took my daughter with me and know that she will treasure that night forever.

I just picked up Juan Uribe's jersey from that game. He singled, drove in a run and then scored. I'll post photos of the jersey when I get the chance.
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by TNTtoys View Post
    I had the time of my life at that one too. Took my daughter with me and know that she will treasure that night forever.

I just picked up Juan Uribe's jersey from that game. He singled, drove in a run and then scored. I'll post photos of the jersey when I get the chance.
    Have you seen a price list for items from that game? Wondering what the cheapest jersey options are?

Thanks!
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Swoboda4 View Post

Isn't Steve the one who always tells people they can buy an all star used jersey for X price but then offer it to another collector for Y price even after the first buyer said they'd buy it. Then go back to the first buyer and said the price changed to W price.

Have you seen a price list for items from that game? Wondering what the cheapest jersey options are?

Thanks!
    During game 5 of the World Series, the Mets were selling the jerseys from the prior World Series games at the Citi Field game used kiosk. The jerseys started at 750.00. Many jerseys were sold on the day, and some were sold at MLB auctions since the finish of the series.
    Looking for ...

Quote Originally Posted by TNTtoys View Post
    During game 5 of the World Series, the Mets were selling the jerseys from the prior World Series games at the Citi Field game used kiosk. The jerseys started at 750.00. Many jerseys were sold on the day, and some were sold at MLB auctions since the finish of the series.

Thanks, I saw they had a sign that said postseason starts at $500 earlier int eh WS, but dont think I went over there before game 5.

Thanks, I saw they had a sign that said postseason starts at $500 earlier int eh WS, but dont think I went over there before game 5.
    The $500 price referred to the playoff jerseys. The World Series stuff were a little bit higher.
    Looking for ...