Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Fraudulent Game Used Football on eBay

Does anyone have his name and address? Or do I have to buy some chocolate eggs to get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    Does anyone have his name and address? Or do I have to buy some chocolate eggs to get it?
    <momto> name is Wanda Yvette Camacho and her I have her personal email. I purchased a GU Saints ball back in 2014 and of course after all the recent posts, I can easily assume that it is a fake. The ball that was shipped to me was shipped from CA but when I was condensing stuff a few months ago (before the fake Brees presentation game ball surfaced) I tossed out the box with the return address... sigh.

Anyway, here is a copy of the text from the email that she sent in response to my queries about the ball I purchased. If fraudulent, things could become interesting.

>>>>>>>>>>

New message from: momtoluisandkati (1144Red Star)

Good morning. I just verified the address on the paypal address and it matches the address you provided. That is awesome news. I help 20 teams in the NFL find Service Members to hold the giant American Flags during the National Anthem, find Service Members that have singing abilities to sing the National Anthem, help find Service Members returning from deployments to "surprise" their families at games during half time and also find the Service Members to do the Color Guard during the National Anthem. It is really not as hard as you might think. I have my points of contacts with different Branches, Active Duty and Reserves. Service Members want to do this. They get a chance to get on the field of the NFL stadiums and stay for the games afterwards. At first I started with the 49ers, the following year I was helping the Raiders and the Chargers, and for the past 7 years I now help many teams. I mainly serve as a liaison. It is voluntary and I enjoy it. At first I was like "How am I going to do this, where am I going to find the Service Members". I get offered tickets to attend the games. I obviously can not attend games in Seattle for example living in CA. So I ask my point of contacts with the teams to give me game footballs. Before I would give the footballs to family members, then the novelty wore off and they no longer think it's cool to get the footballs. Plus I can't take my 2 1/2 year old daughter to the games, it's not a conducive environment for a toddler. Before I would never ask what games the footballs were used in. But I found that I would get the question "What game is the football from" of course my answer would be "I don't know". But, I started asking them when I received the footballs to please let me know what games they were from. And now I know because they tell me what game it is from when they give them to me. Sorry for the long message. But it is a long explanation.
    k/r

>>>>>
    So for those of you following this thread, thought you might enjoy this. Even if she does have contacts, the blatant falsification of NFL products would likely not be tolerated very well by Goodell and the NFL's legal department.

If any of you have any contacts with the 49ers, Raiders, or Chargers or any contacts with the NFLs Salute to Service program, her statements should be pretty easy to verify as far as obtaining the balls in the first place.

After doing a cursory search I was able to find their address in El Paso and it looks like <usrub> lives at the house as well as the ebay handle seems to match with the person who lives in the house.

If you send me an personal email <Phil316> I can share the personal contact information for them and we can see what we can do as I am incredibly tired of them... goatb at mtaonline dot com. I would love to post all the info here but that is probably not too smart

The internet is an amazing place indeed. I would like some chocolate eggs though!!!

I had also contacted bith urub and the original seller without a response from either. I am glad the original seller responded to you. In the past I have reported item after item and even called several times, shared all item numbers, got a verbal agreement for fraud from rep, but eBay rarely seems to do anything about it. Of course, I will continue to do so.

For what it's worth I'd love to see it reported to the local police. Even just the hint of law enforcement involvement may be a wake-up call. The ball auction ended on time, if he relists I will post the link so maybe we can all report it. Thanks guys.

AK Saint what is your email?

I have an ebay account that I no longer use. I am the high bidder on 2 of the 'game used' footballs....going to have a little fun with this....

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    AK Saint what is your email?
    Phil, my email is listed near the end of the post that I responded in earlier. It is written out.

Can someone get me some photos and evidence emailed to me, im friends with a few former NFL players.

RyanMoody 21 Gmail

If you go to the links I posted you can get the photos of both balls.

Whoever is contacting teams, please send me an email. I have a contact with one team that you can let them know and maybe they will do something

boblee89@yahoo.com