Re: Fraudulent Game Used Football on eBay

Photos of after
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Before
    Attached Images Attached Images  

AK Saint,

I changed your message little and sent it to a current NFL ref who is also a lawyer, maybe he knows someone in the NFL that would actually care.

I thought about buying the ball because if you look at Getty images you see a td catch by Travis Cadet using a number 1 ball. A little more research I found that the markings on the ball were actually on the right side of real ball not the left. He screwed up. Thank goodness I didn't buy. I sent seller an email got the whole good day, glad to see you are doing well but then said he got from a trusted dealer but knew all about refs and markings.
    On the plus side I used money I was gonna use on this ball and bought a patriots ball which by all accounts checks out from seller thechamp33 he didn't seem to know a lot about his balls said he got from his cousin who works for a team. He told me ball was used in 2013 or 2014 I did a little research based off location he's from and found all his balls matched up to refs to colts games. They date anywhere between 2009 through 2012. If anybody is a Ravens fan I found out that the Ravens ball is from 2009 playoffs against the colts. The niners ball was used in 4 games Up til November 1 2009 against colts. The packers ball was used in preseason 2011 against colts. Some cool stuff which I'm 99% sure is legit. Not fans of those teams otherwise I would purchase.