Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Heads Up NFL Auctions "Game Uused" Footballs

Quote Originally Posted by jeriley23 View Post
    they are currently selling past super bowl balls as game used. I can't see any markings on the ball at all. What would be the likelihood that this is not game used?
    I have seen some of them with markings near the Roger G signature. But thits not bright silver numbers. The ones I saw were either stamped/sharpie ref numbers. But remember, back in Super Bowl 48 and prior the NFL probably wasn't as strict to the balls until the Pats got caught.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    I have seen some of them with markings near the Roger G signature. But thits not bright silver numbers. The ones I saw were either stamped/sharpie ref numbers. But remember, back in Super Bowl 48 and prior the NFL probably wasn't as strict to the balls until the Pats got caught.
    just wondering if you had a choice for the "other" team's stamped Super Bowl football would you buy it even though it wasn't your teams?

Cool Re: Heads Up NFL Auctions "Game Uused" Footballs

*Update*

Just got the FEDEX return label from NFL Auction with an apology letter. Ball is going back in the AM. It's unfortunate it had to come to this but I respect them for understanding. Even though it says 'All sales are final' on the website, it looks like they will work with you if something appears off.

Best of luck to everyone.

Dom

Hey all,

Wanted to update you that NFL Auctions has relisted this ball in question once again as game used. It's the exact same one I bought and sent back. Buyers still beware!!!

There aren't any game balls from that game with a 'b' before the number.

Dom