Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

***Goldin Auctions Official Contest Thread SPRING Auction 2017!***

ALL UPDATES, WINNERS WILL BE POSTED HERE IN THIS THREAD

https://goldinauctions.com/catalog.aspx

1) Whichever GUU member places the 200th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $250 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

2) Whichever GUU member places the 500th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $500 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

3) Whichever GUU member places the 1,000th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $750 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

4) Whichever GUU member places the 1,500th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $1,000 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

5) Whichever GUU member places the 2,000th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $1,000 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

6) Whichever GUU member places the 2,500th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $1,000 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

7) Whichever GUU member places the 3,000th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $1,500 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

8) Whichever GUU member places the 3,500th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $1,500 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

9) Whichever GUU member places the 4,000th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $1,500 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

Please note this offer expires tonight, Sunday, April 30, 2017 at approximately 11:00 PM EST. If the 3,000th, 3,500th and/or 4,000th bid is not placed by that time, the offer will go unclaimed as Goldin will not be able to track bids past 11:00 PM EST.

Additional information can also be found at www.goldinauctions.com.

If you have yet to register to bid for the auction, you can do so by clicking here.

Please note this offer is only valid for the Goldin Auctions 2017 Spring Auction. It is non-transferable to any other individual and cannot carry over to a future auction. If you win a prize and do not utilize it, it will expire at the end of Goldin Auctions' 2017 Spring Auction.

Also, please note that all bidders are legally responsible to pay for items in which they are the high bidder at the time of the auction close. Please bid accordingly.

Re: ***Goldin Auctions Official Contest Thread SPRING Auction 2017!***

How do you associate the Goldin Auctions login name with a GUU id? I don't think mine is . . .

Yeah, how do we check to make sure our GUU account and Goldin accounts are linked?

Quote Originally Posted by emann View Post
    How do you associate the Goldin Auctions login name with a GUU id? I don't think mine is . . .
    I've wondered the same....

we have 250th bidder

and what we do, I am on a text message conversation with the admins doug and chris
    when the bid hits I type in persons real name and they look up his user id

scotttradeinvestor was 250th

holernr is 500th

Is it 250th? What about the 200th bidder?

typo
    it was 200th and it was $250

closing in on 1000th and once that hit its every 500th and all worth $1000