Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Game issued Cowboys jerseys on eBay

Beware of all the Elliot, Prescott and even Witten game issued jerseys being unloaded on eBay by seller colinx10. He is flooding the market with game issued jerseys that have been in his words "customized' for these players. Some of the jerseys have a prova id in the neck next to the Nike tag. Seems like he has gotten his hands on several of these which in his words are actual game issued jerseys that have been customized for the specific player. I actually fell for one. The tags match ( they have the on field tag) and the size match for each specific player. The jerseys themselves are probably blanks that have been made into jerseys that really do resemble game issued jerseys. The give away on the one I purchased were the shouider numbers which are a different style (font) than the ones the Cowboys are using on the Nike jerseys. The jersey I got had the shoulder numbers that were the style used on the Reebok jerseys -- the other thing I noticed was the fabric used to make the letters of the name plate is not the same as what Nike uses. It is extremely close but not the same. These are surprisingly high quality fakes that will be around for a long time. He is selling them for under $500 but at some point I am sure there will be buyers that will try to flip them as legitimate issued jerseys.

Re: Game issued Cowboys jerseys on eBay

Sorry you got the bad end of that deal.
    Theirs 2 more sellers out there doing the same thing,
    the24phone and buckeye_12

Gotta be careful out there.

Theirs someone else that has them for 3k but with no coa I wouldn't
    get near them.

The Cowboys have been selling blanks for about 2 months and they have all been turned into Elliott, Dak, and Witten. Beware that these also sometimes have Prova tags. The Cowboys have not released any Dak or Elliott Issued jerseys at ALL!!! The only people selling legitimate ones currently are Panini and NFL auctions. The Cowboys have sold both white and blue Issued. They currently have probably 30 left at 35 each. It is a shame people are converting these because they will eventually have use added and be sold as gamers.

Short84

Interesting post. Isn't this your eBay listing?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302481668589