Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Bo Jackson gu bat on ebay

There is a ls ash bat for about $1600 on ebay. Any thoughts on this? There is no paperwork, the psadna certification database states "authentic" from 1991, however, bat is from KC Royals and he played for the WHite Sox that year and the 1990 ls bats are distinctly different too.

Re: Bo Jackson gu bat on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by italianchulo View Post
    There is a ls ash bat for about $1600 on ebay. Any thoughts on this? There is no paperwork, the psadna certification database states "authentic" from 1991, however, bat is from KC Royals and he played for the WHite Sox that year and the 1990 ls bats are distinctly different too.
    Just to follow up, I was ready to buy the bat, asked PSA/DNA about their sticker on the knob without paperwork and John told me himself that the bat is authentic, however, not used. So I let this seller know this and as of now he still maintains that he believes his source and continues to call it a Bo gamer. The seller also stated that the huge black circle on the knob indicates the extent to which Bo liked his bat. I do not even see use on the bat in question.

The seller is missing the paperwork, however, there is a PSA sticker on the knob.