Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Kudos to this seller

Check this out...calling out the seller of fake game used footballs on ebay...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fake-Aaron-...53.m1438.l2649

Re: Kudos to this seller

That is the single greatest thing I've seen today. The seller of all those game used balls is flooding the market and what a great way to take him down. eBay will unfortunately probably will pull this lot and let the other guy continue getting away with murder.

Yes, the seller has been faking both balls and the Packer bags for some time. His first Rodgers bag had a price of over $1,000 and he ended the listing - most likely sold and avoidance of ebay fees. The font on the bag tag was incorrect - which could have been why he ended it also. He has since been listing both Charles Woodson and Aaron Rodgers bags - now with his made up tags having the correct Packers font.

I messaged the seller that is calling out the seller of the balls and bags. He replied that the seller bought bags from him of training camp players and then reproduced the tags.

Quote Originally Posted by helmets View Post
    Yes, the seller has been faking both balls and the Packer bags for some time. His first Rodgers bag had a price of over $1,000 and he ended the listing - most likely sold and avoidance of ebay fees. The font on the bag tag was incorrect - which could have been why he ended it also. He has since been listing both Charles Woodson and Aaron Rodgers bags - now with his made up tags having the correct Packers font.

I messaged the seller that is calling out the seller of the balls and bags. He replied that the seller bought bags from him of training camp players and then reproduced the tags.
    I won the Woodson bag to prevent someone from getting scammed. Sent the seller a message saying I wasnt paying since the bag was faked and that I had contacted the original seller and knew it was fake. Shockingly, never got a response.

Ha, that is classic!!! Who is the original seller Punter96? Is it everyone's favorite jerks from TX, <momto> / <usrub>, or is there another fraudulent game ball manufacturer on ebay. Sadly, there are 4 Saints presentation game balls on ebay right now from a legit seller, who I have bought from before, and these TX jerks have bids on all 4 of them. I hate to let momto/usrub get their hands on them, but I doubt I will bid on all 4. Just pisses me off...

Original seller is the one who put up the auction that it's a fake I talked to him told me he sold them a couple a bags from no name players a couple months ago and then these show up for sale. He's just like us wants the fakes taken off the market.

Original seller was jerseyintervention. Our faker friend also bought several of the now game used Packer footballs from c_and_l_collectables.