Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Raiders and Seahawks Presentation Game Balls

Hey Guys,

So this legit seller <statewideresale> has done the GU community a solid by blocking the fraudulent ebay members <momto> and <usrub> from purchasing 4 Saints presentation balls based on my communication with him about their past actions fabricating balls. I did not really expect this seller to block the buyers but that is pretty cool.

If you have any interest in either the Raiders ball or the Seahawks ball, please bid on them. I will likely bid on the 4 Saints balls, not that I really need or want them, but because of what he did. If you do bid on the Saints balls please let me know so I don't bid against you and if you want the others. please let the seller know that you saw this info on GUU, so that we can build some good karma. Thanks and hope everyone has a great holiday season.

Bob

>>>>>

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Presentatio...EAAOSwuhFaMsx-

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Presentatio...UAAOSwz~paMspg

Re: Raiders and Seahawks Presentation Game Balls

I followed suit and bought 2, just because. Lol

I hope you enjoy them Ryan or are able to resell them for a better price. I ended up bidding on only one of the Saints balls, since the two TX clowns did not bid on any of the others. I had thought about bidding on the others but I can only take so many Toi Cook balls and I had just bought several Hank Stram Saints presentation balls Happy New Years!

Bob

Funny enough I had a Cook game ball already, so I let them be. The MNF ball looks to have a JO Holo on it. However it also appears to be a heat stamped ball, always wanted one.

Side note, if you are willing to let one of the Stram balls go, Id love to have one. You still have my info from the SB Saints hElmer a few years ago?