Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Tim Duncan Jersey Inquiry

I recently purchased this jersey last week and have the signature authenticated last friday. can anyone help me if this is a game issued Tim Duncan 2004-2005 "championship season" home jersey thanks!!

Name:  IMG_1806.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  90.6 KB

Name:  IMG_1808.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  86.1 KB

Name:  IMG_1807 (1).jpg
Views: 165
Size:  99.1 KB

It looks to be at worst a team issued jersey

Well looks like I can't edit my original comment so I'll elaborate and say that it looks to be at worst a jersey that would have been issued to the team as a blank that could have been customized into a Duncan. I don't know much about Spurs jerseys or Tim Duncan's sizes but its hard to say if it was game issued and specifically made for him but there has been a recent influx of Tim Duncan spurs jerseys flooding the market.

Banned

Lightbulb

Sizing looks OK for the era, but there are a lot of Duncans out there. I haven't checked this particular one, but I have noticed some Duncans and David Robinsons I've looked at have had the wrong color scheme on the U with the spur located under it. I'd go to a good photo site and make sure that's a match in color scheme before I'd give it any more consideration.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    Sizing looks OK for the era, but there are a lot of Duncans out there. I haven't checked this particular one, but I have noticed some Duncans and David Robinsons I've looked at have had the wrong color scheme on the U with the spur located under it. I'd go to a good photo site and make sure that's a match in color scheme before I'd give it any more consideration.

Dave Miedema

i checked but i cant fins a high reso but looks good i wanna submit it to someone who can certify it to be sure sir Dave

here what i can find Name:  51776472.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  86.8 KB

I bought for someone who had it framed for a long time got removed from the frame and still have sticky residues of the glue still lol