Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: #27 Mike Trout~ New Game Used Items~

Thanks for taking the time to look at my stuff guys. I look at it this way, how many Single A, Double A or Triple A items will there ever be of Mike Trout? 3-5 jerseys per team, maybe EVER?? Now how many LA Angels jerseys, bats, batting gloves, hats will you see for sale during his career?? A few hundred of each maybe? Not saying that stuff won't be valuable but they won't be nearly as hard to find. To each his own.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to look at my stuff guys. I look at it this way, how many Single A, Double A or Triple A items will there ever be of Mike Trout? 3-5 jerseys per team, maybe EVER?? Now how many LA Angels jerseys, bats, batting gloves, hats will you see for sale during his career?? A few hundred of each maybe? Not saying that stuff won't be valuable but they won't be nearly as hard to find. To each his own.
    What about his rookie jersey's? I don't think there will be many of them during his career, because you can only have one rookie season. But nice items, can you ever take the items out of the frames or are they sealed in unless you break it?

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    What about his rookie jersey's? I don't think there will be many of them during his career, because you can only have one rookie season. But nice items, can you ever take the items out of the frames or are they sealed in unless you break it?
    Of course items can be removed for whatever reason but every shadow box/ frame is customized for that certain piece and I would never have a reason to remove them. The items I buy, Trout, Montero, AP, Luck or whoever, are items I buy for my house, for me to enjoy every time I walk by and look at them. I considered myself more of a crazy fan then a collector. Hence all the pictures I have with certain players or holding up big cardboard heads at games and all that fun crap. I don't buy items just to take quick picture to show people on the board how much money I have or to make people jealous of all my stuff. I actually enjoy the experience of getting the item, meeting the player, designing how I want it displayed and finding a place to hang it in my home. But like I said, to each his own. I'm glad that people enjoy seeing how my stuff turns out and if anyone on here ever needs help with getting items ready for display please know that I'm only an email away.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Banned

Maybe I should read the whole post first lol, but have you ever been able to meet him?

BTW great collection.

I've been collecting Mike Trout since early April 2012 when he was a member of the Salt Lake Bees. I've been to 6 Angels games this past season ( 2 in NY, 4 in LA) I've had the pleasure of meeting Mike 3 times. Once in NY ( he came over because I was the only LAA fan there) and probably didn't hurt I had a TROUT jersey on. He took a picture with me then one with my buddy and I told him my wife and I were flying to LA next week to watch the team and I mentioned that I was the owner of his game used ALL STAR BP jersey. He told me to bring it to LA and he would sign it for me. Same with Trumbo. Everyone was great that I met during those few games I attended. First class organization.

5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

I've been collecting Mike Trout since early April 2012 when he was a member of the Salt Lake Bees. I've been to 6 Angels games this past season ( 2 in NY, 4 in LA) I've had the pleasure of meeting Mike 3 times. Once in NY ( he came over because I was the only LAA fan there) and probably didn't hurt I had a TROUT jersey on. He took a picture with me then one with my buddy and I told him my wife and I were flying to LA next week to watch the team and I mentioned that I was the owner of his game used ALL STAR BP jersey. He told me to bring it to LA and he would sign it for me. Same with Trumbo. Everyone was great that I met during those few games I attended. First class organization.

Just curious: Why did you start collecting Trout?

Also, I love the stars and stripes necklace; I have one too.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Banned

That's great. I was stoked to finally get my first Dickie Noles item since I have met him a couple times. I enjoy finding items of players I have met before but man you have his whole minor league career covered. Im jealous

Newest Addition to my Trouty collection. Mike wore these custom Nike cleats during the 2011 season while playing with the Arkansas Travelers. He also wore them in the 2011 Texas League All Star Game. Both cleats are autographed + dated and come with a COA. These have been photo matched and are shown in numerous 2011 Trout baseball cards.

Custom work was done again by Stephan Ernie, owner of Linebacker U located in Harrisburg PA (717-901-8300) They have done some of the very best custom work I have ever seen. The dual Trout/Trumbo game used All Star jerseys that was done in one huge frame is one of my favorites.

Shadow Box is 31"x33" and 5" deep with two photo matched 8x10s and five 4x6's. Just a complete work of art.

Now I know these shoes are only minor league cleats and even though Mike won baseball america's minor league player of the year in 2011 and some people would "rather have gear from when a player was in the majors when his stats actually mean something" I still feel that these cleats are a piece of baseball history and should be displayed the best possible way. Enjoy

Bumping the shadow box to the top ;-)
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Newest Addition to my Trouty collection. Mike wore these custom Nike cleats during the 2011 season while playing with the Arkansas Travelers. He also wore them in the 2011 Texas League All Star Game. Both cleats are autographed + dated and come with a COA. These have been photo matched and are shown in numerous 2011 Trout baseball cards.

Custom work was done again by Stephan Ernie, owner of Linebacker U located in Harrisburg PA (717-901-8300) They have done some of the very best custom work I have ever seen. The dual Trout/Trumbo game used All Star jerseys that was done in one huge frame is one of my favorites.

Shadow Box is 31"x33" and 5" deep with two photo matched 8x10s and five 4x6's. Just a complete work of art.

Now I know these shoes are only minor league cleats and even though Mike won baseball america's minor league player of the year in 2011 and some people would "rather have gear from when a player was in the majors when his stats actually mean something" I still feel that these cleats are a piece of baseball history and should be displayed the best possible way. Enjoy

WOW! I feel honored my photoshop job is hanging in someones home.

This thread is about my Trout gear and I'm sorry this thread keeps going off topic. Enjoy the NEW Shadow Box guys
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET