Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 20 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

This one is kind of unique...its a broken bat from Brennon Boesch (mlb authenticated)...but the bat he used is from Ryan Strieby...Ryan has yet to reach the big leagues...I wonder how many have ever had their bat make it to the majors before they did!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    had Austin Jackson sign the bat 'first MLB bat'
    The Austin Jackson Holy Grail. I could own every other Jackson item in existence and none of them would be as AWESOME! Beautiful item as always Dale.

Dale, Nice items as always. Glad you finally got around to posting these. Did you get them signed in person a few weeks back or did you drop them off? Did it take some explaining on the inscriptions?

Quote Originally Posted by mbrieve View Post
    Dale, Nice items as always. Glad you finally got around to posting these. Did you get them signed in person a few weeks back or did you drop them off? Did it take some explaining on the inscriptions?
    Thanks...I dropped them off to Steve Graus at DC sports, Steve does a great job. I had copies of the authentications and some photo matches (thanks Rich). He even sent me these photos...now I could photo match a bat in use and at the signing!!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by Dach0sen0ne View Post
    The Austin Jackson Holy Grail. I could own every other Jackson item in existence and none of them would be as AWESOME! Beautiful item as always Dale.
    That is just too awesome, the closest thing Ive seen is my Buddy has Granderson's first big league bat and it has a different name on the barrel with #26 on the knob. Granderson signed it "first BL bat".... this Jackson is insanely awesome though.

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Dale's Jackson bat, pre-signature and matched to Jackson's First MLB at bat and also to at bats later in the game.

Dach0sen0ne just shot you an email. Let me know what you think!
    Thanks a lot
    Josh

When player collecting takes a turn for the worse. I can see if it was 5 years into his career, but he's just rookie. LOL

http://www.freep.com/article/2010102.../1050/sports02

Now that he's officially the American League ROY, not a bad guy to have 15 bats from!

what an impressive Jackson collection.....WOW!!! He just seems to be a player w/ his head on straight too....
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net