Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Goldin Auctions Sneak Preview Mode...LIVE NOW

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier View Post
    Well...financially, child support trumps anything we else we may want to do with our money. Good for you for taking care of your children!!!
    That's for sure! One day, I will have my grail!

Regarding lot number 902:

Wilson never supplied UNC shorts or jerseys during the Jordan era.

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post

Thanks for the info
    because this particular item comes with 2 LOAs from companies/individuals who are far more knowledgeable then I am on Michael Jordan game used and UNC game used, I will forward the info to each of them and await comment.

Banned

There are some very cool items in this auction. Two NFL pieces that caught my eye though are the Reggie Wayne - why is there no NFL logo? And the Stephen Jackson - there is a LOT of marking/use on a jersey that was only worn in one game (vs Redskins), a game in which he only had 17 carries (plus 8 receptions?).

Quote Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
    There are some very cool items in this auction. Two NFL pieces that caught my eye though are the Reggie Wayne - why is there no NFL logo?
    It was a throwback jersey game and they didn't have shields on them.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
    There are some very cool items in this auction. Two NFL pieces that caught my eye though are the Reggie Wayne - why is there no NFL logo? And the Stephen Jackson - there is a LOT of marking/use on a jersey that was only worn in one game (vs Redskins), a game in which he only had 17 carries (plus 8 receptions?).
    17 carries, 8 targets, and looks like he was down on the ground a lot to me.
    10/2/2011.
    with NFL and PSA/DNA.
    I see you already got your answer on the Wayne jersey
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post

MEARS disagrees with this statement and is standing behind their LOA. A subsequent email from the poster to me mentions that he had no first hand knowledge of the statement in his post, but had previously been told that, and perhaps was mistaken. I do remind you that I am a very active and responsive member of this forum, and perhaps if you are not 1000% sure of something, you should email before you post and hurt one of your fellow forum members consignments (the Jordan shorts, the Jackson jersey, and the Wayne jersey are all items consigned from active and well respected members of this forum, who have done their due diligence on their items, as have we.

I would like to request that if anyone has a question on any item, now or ever, you email me at ken@goldinauctions.com .

I am known to respond pretty quickly (as in seconds if I am awake and have my phone) and also can avoid situations like the Wayne jersey post where a simple look to getty images at that game would have answered the question.

I do answer 100% of all questions, suggestions, etc in an incredibly timely matter.
    thanks
    ken Goldin

Ken -
    I strongly support your comments regarding the validity of items in your auctions.
    There are many members that "think" they have all the answers regarding
    game use items. Only to find out that they did not do the proper research or just relating some bad information they received.
    Your request for anyone that has a question to send you a direct email is the proper way for it to be handled.
    Jerry Sage

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KGoldin View Post
    I am known to respond pretty quickly (as in seconds if I am awake and have my phone) and also can avoid situations like the Wayne jersey post where a simple look to getty images at that game would have answered the question.
    I don't think there is any need to get a bit 'touchy' about that - something like that should probably be mentioned in the auction so that people don't question/wonder about it. Personally I wouldn't want it without the logo, though obviously it's not meant to be there.

Good luck for the auction, and to any prospective bidders.

Quote Originally Posted by KGoldin View Post
    MEARS disagrees with this statement and is standing behind their LOA. A subsequent email from the poster to me mentions that he had no first hand knowledge of the statement in his post, but had previously been told that, and perhaps was mistaken. I do remind you that I am a very active and responsive member of this forum, and perhaps if you are not 1000% sure of something, you should email before you post and hurt one of your fellow forum members consignments (the Jordan shorts, the Jackson jersey, and the Wayne jersey are all items consigned from active and well respected members of this forum, who have done their due diligence on their items, as have we.

I would like to request that if anyone has a question on any item, now or ever, you email me at ken@goldinauctions.com .

I do answer 100% of all questions, suggestions, etc in an incredibly timely matter.
    thanks
    ken Goldin
    We also need to remember that Ken is prob the ONLY auction owner who will come on the forum and defend his product in a professional manner. It's in fair we even make him do this. Some people just love the negativity and to slander things if they think there right (key word think) members please remember this is a public forum. Public meaning that we all read this. If we have questions let's privately ask ken and he will research. This is how this man makes a living and puts food on the table for his family. Let's be responsible and do things the right way. This is the Only auction owner who will communicate with us we all know this. Let's not lose KEN to because we're trying to prove public points