Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Re: NFL AUCTIONS - Game Used

Looks like a Raiders AFL throwback Gradkowski is being listed again, but with different pictures on the 2nd listing. Not sure if they wore these jerseys more than once or if it's a relisting,

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...menbr=65664914

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...unbr=113181369

i read much more than i post, but i had to post about these fins jerseys. i planned on getting one but dang they are going to sell for a ton. 5k for henne, over 1k for pat white, vonte and sean smith both over 2k.

Haven't check final hammer price on all the Dolphins orange. But looks like none went for under $500. Couple I was watching got out of range. Did anyone here score any?

First off, I'm not judging this one buyer in any way. I think it's awesome that someone has this kind of coin to drop on a few jerseys. I just have never heard of the two guys who have "??" next to their names. But this is an awesome amount of money on one auction!!!!!!

Taylor$2,790.00 Henne$5,030.00 White$1,521.00 Brown$3,853.00 Smith??$2,345.00 Wake??$2,050.00 Ginn$1,530.00 Davis$2,050.00 $21,169.00

I hung in until the low end players I was watching blew past $500. Not really a Dolphin fan but would have been cool for the right price.

I pulled up the box score from that game and didn't look like Joey Porter even played. Looked like most played at least a few plays in the game. who knows with the OL, but with some of the screw ups lately at NFL auctions, I hope folks did their homework.

How about some lime greenies next ...

Banned

Wow those Dolphins prices are high! I understand that there was excitement that Orange jerseys hit the market but most of the players are commons, except for Henne, Brown, Taylor, Davis and Porter, they did not even offer Jake Long. The Dolphins have filled the market with their jerseys this year so other than the orange variation it is not like any of their players are rare and the team was a third place team.

Banned

Did anyone notice who the high bidder is on the Barber? MJR258 of course he has it up to $855 with three days left, this is like a rerun of a bad tv show.

I have another good one for you on NFL Auctions. The Jets ran a Superbowl trip on NFL Auctions, and one of my friends won the auction. It was a Dutch Auction, and it went for $6550. The Jets rep just called him at work, said the other guy who won the auction never paid. He asked if he wanted the trip for 4? If not, he had to reauction the Super Bowl trip for 2. It seems like bidding and not paying is becoming more commonplace these days on the site, which is unfortunate. But I guess this is a microcosm of our country...

Quote Originally Posted by jhunt28 View Post
    First off, I'm not judging this one buyer in any way. I think it's awesome that someone has this kind of coin to drop on a few jerseys. I just have never heard of the two guys who have "??" next to their names. But this is an awesome amount of money on one auction!!!!!!

Taylor$2,790.00 Henne$5,030.00 White$1,521.00 Brown$3,853.00 Smith??$2,345.00 Wake??$2,050.00 Ginn$1,530.00 Davis$2,050.00 $21,169.00
    Cameron Wake was on the best pass rushers on the Dolphins this year. He was a standout in the CFL in 2008. He got the rush on Tom Brady which cause him to throw an interception to end the game. He had a good number of sacks for not playing many downs in a game.

Sean Smith was one of the rookie cornerbacks out of Utah. Played well for his rookie season. Actually beat our Vontae Davis for the starting spot this year opposite Will Allen. When Will Allen got injured this year, both rookies had to step in. Vontae had a better year considering he had 3 ints and Sean had none.

Talking Re: NFL AUCTIONS - Game Used

Well....I for one bid long and hard and then went to bed empty handed!

There has to be a few guys out there waking up with one of those "Buyers Regret" Hangovers!!