Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: April 2012 Pick-Ups!!

Nice Roberts pick ups! Don't really watch baseball anymore and I don't know the guy but to get gamers from a significant individual accomplishment is amazing.

1997 John Flaherty Padres jersey. Shows great use and wash wear. A little bit of pine tar was left on the right shoulder. It has the Jackie Robinson patch which was an added bonus.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by GameUsedGR61 View Post
    I had these for a while and wanted to share my two favorite game used baseball items

Ryan Roberts 2011 Game Used NLDS Game 4 Grandslam vs Randy Wolf Louisville Slugger Bat AUTOGRAPHED

Ryan Roberts 2011 Arizona Diamondbacks Regular Season/Playoffs Black Set Grand Slam Jersey AUTOGRAPHED

A bit off topic, but I couldn't find an answer using search....

Do the diamondbacks have any team specific tagging on jerseys? As in, a year or set tag? I have the opportunity to pick up a diamondbacks jersey that looks ok and has a 6300 code on the wash tag, but wanted to double check for team tagging as some teams do use their own tagging. Thanks

Banned

Cool Re: April 2012 Pick-Ups!!

Quote Originally Posted by TOYOTATruck07 View Post
    A bit off topic, but I couldn't find an answer using search....

Do the diamondbacks have any team specific tagging on jerseys? As in, a year or set tag? I have the opportunity to pick up a diamondbacks jersey that looks ok and has a 6300 code on the wash tag, but wanted to double check for team tagging as some teams do use their own tagging. Thanks
    The archives of GUU Experts' Corner of articles should have an article by Rob Steinmetz from several years ago regarding tagging on some Arizona gamers he got from the team. Then (and pretty much the norm now), a strip tag is featued in the collar with the year and an inventory number (i.e., "2008 152".)

Dave Miedema

Dave Miedema

Banned

Thumbs up Re: April 2012 Pick-Ups!!

n interior tag reading "6300" has about a 98% likelihood of being a retail jersey, and not a team item.

Dave Miedema

Talked to Maybin today and he hooked me up....definitely a new favorite piece

My most recent pickup. I have yet to get home and open the box, but here is my Tulowitzki Tulsa Drillers jersey from 2006.

Smile Re: April 2012 Pick-Ups!!

Miguel's SAM from his 1st at bat, opening day 2012. Thank you so much to Tigerdale for pointing me in the right direction and being such a great advocate for the hobby in general! I have read many great things about him on GUU and now I can see why he is held in such high regard!

Ryan Greenlee
    Miguel Cabrera Collector
    Attached Images Attached Images    

87 Gary Carter.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Just added a Ryan Kerrigan Redskins jersey from last season with some good use directly from the Redskins: