Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Has anyone had dealings or spoken with Jason Edelman (Suave1477) recently?

The bottom line is this this topic is no one business, BUT he was trying to inform us about this which commendable as I wouldn't want my tracking to not appear after a month of waiting. I dont care how many posts you have thats not cool, and to be completely honest I think most would be pissed the person kept promising me it and not giving it including the party guilty of no tracking.

I hope everyone gets their side of this messy transaction.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Jason, don't be shocked. I start from neutrality and always try to be fair just like all the posts I have made. So to be clear on one simple question I have asked over and over, WHERE IS THE TRACKING NUMBER?

My other comments were escalated by some of your comments. This is disturbing that a member like Tom had to go public over this in the first place. It stayed Private until he couldn't think of any other way to get his bat or get a refund.

So you come on to Post and still won't explain where the bat is or post a Tracking number.

My phone number is below if you want to call me.
    Andrew I think you missed the whole point of my post. You asked where is the tracking number again. To reiterate it is none of your business. You are no one for me to have to explain myself too. Do you not get that or do you feel everyone who passes through GUU should answer to you???
    Well I think you already answered that question by stating your phone number is at the bottom of your post. Like I am supposed to jump right up and call you and explain myself to you. Last time I checked your not even part of our transaction.

No Tom did not have to go public with this. He chose too.
    I am resolving the issue with Tom and I do not need to explain anything to anyone here.

I posted the first response to Toms thread to show that I was available to speak with.

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Andrew I think you missed the whole point of my post. You asked where is the tracking number again. To reiterate it is none of your business. You are no one for me to have to explain myself too. Do you not get that or do you feel everyone who passes through GUU should answer to you???
    Well I think you already answered that question by stating your phone number is at the bottom of your post. Like I am supposed to jump right up and call you and explain myself to you. Last time I checked your not even part of our transaction.

No Tom did not have to go public with this. He chose too.
    I am resolving the issue with Tom and I do not need to explain anything to anyone here.

I posted the first response to Toms thread to show that I was available to speak with.
    This is a Forum that is public in nature. True, you don't have to post and you can let everyone come to their own conclusions.

I will leave you with 2 of my favorite quotes that when something goes wrong you stand up to answer the questions:

An honest answer is the sign of true friendship.--Proverbs 24:26

Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.--Spencer Johnson
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Hello Everyone,

At this point, I don't see the value of leaving this thread open. It appears to have begun with a member asking if they had heard anything about another party because they had not received an item they were expecting.

At this point, the person selling the item has been made aware and is now, from what I understand, dealing directly with the buyer. The seller has also suggested he would like to handle this privately and I think it is outside the scope of the forum to try to mediate private transactions where we are not involved.

At this point, we are closing the thread. If either party would like to provide an update in the future they can let us know and we will post it per their request assuming it does not violate any rules, etc.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Nick - I see you responded 5 minutes after Jason posted. Is he writing another post?
    No, we were apparently writing at the same time.

I wouldn't have posted mine at all had I known he was writing.
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

As an update to this situation, I received an email from Tom stating he received a refund for the purchase today.
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions