Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Salvador Perez hits 1st Slam with Miggy's Bat

This is interesting, to people like us. Salvador Perez hit a game winning grand slam today (against my Red Sox, grrrrrrr) using one of Miguel Cabrera's Sam Bats. How do you feel about this as a KC fan? Or a Tiger fan? Does this hurt the value to you, or help it?
    Here is a link to the video... http://m.mlb.com/news/article/237903...picId=27118122
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Salvador Perez hits 1st Slam with Miggy's Bat

Not a KC or Tigers collector but any bat used to hit a players first grand slam regardless of whose bat he used would have added value to me.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

An interesting point would be if Perez hit the grand slam against the Tigers. Would Miggy be fined in kangaroo court? Does that even exist anymore? Maybe I am thinking about this too much?

As a Royals fan and collector, I am totally fine that he hit a Grand Slam with Miggy's bat. I would love to add that to my collection. I don't care about the nameplate label on the bat, I only care that it was used by a Royals player during their tenure as a member of the Royals.