Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Updated List of Game Used Minor League Memorabilia Available

Agreed, Godwulf!

How many others are out there in limbo who have paid for items from his three IDs and have not received them? Speak up and help the rest of us, please.

I had 5 separate transactions under two of the IDs. None have arrived.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ght=Uwmrules09

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ght=Uwmrules09

This seller has had plenty of chances to redeem himself in the past, yet it's the same story over and over. He made a deal with people and accepted their money. Whether or not he's allowed to continue posting here should have no bearing on his obligation to honor those deals, imo.

Mr.3000

I'm sorry, I can't believe what I'm reading. Give a chance to redeem himself? You would buy from him again? To each their own I suppose. It's clear this guy has used and is using multiple ID's, multiple email addresses and multiple aliases. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to see that those are obvious red flags that point to someone being a thief. As for those who have had good deals with him......that's how good Internet thieves work...they complete a few deals so that they make themselves seem trustworthy all the while ripping others off under the guise of many aliases, ID's and emails. And in my experience one thing always remains true...once a thief, ALWAYS a thief. Cordova, if you have solid proof that all 5 bad deals are him...I suggest contacting your local authorities..and his...and file a complaint for theft & fraud.

3000 ~

Working on the proof and checking to see how many OTHER IDs he may still have out there that we haven't found yet.

I have escalated all 5 of my PayPal purchases to Claims, so at least I think my money is protected ... although tied up!!!

Let's get some other eyes diggin' in here!!! Rat 'em out!

Angry Re: Updated List of Game Used Minor League Memorabilia Available

I should have known.. something seemed familiar with the seller but I couldn't place it at the time. It's too bad now though as I purchased 2 items from him and was told it would be sent right away.

Paid on the 27th of May, almost a week later I'm told on June 2nd there was a delay but they are being sent priority mail the next day (weds. June 3rd)

Guess what still has not arrived as of today June 11th.

I never got any DC info and that is the slowest priority mail there is, even ups ground moves faster and they are slooooow.

Guess it's time to make it an official claim.

The problem we'll face though and please correct me if I'm wrong, but.. PayPal can freeze his account, sure. If he's already transfered the money out which I can only assume he has then we're S.O.L. and paypal can lock out what money if any is remaining. I don't know if we'll get anything back unless you used a credit card then you can go dispute that with your cc company.

I understand things come up in life and whatnot and it may take longer to actually get something shipped out. I've had my own share of that but with multiple id's and the number of folks affected, his lack of explanation/communication.. I don't see why he should be a member here any longer.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by cordovacollector View Post
    ***** Working on the proof and checking to see how many OTHER IDs he may still have out there that we haven't found yet. *****
    ________________ . . . _________________

***** I have escalated all 5 of my PayPal purchases to Claims *****

Email addresses:
    tolerjr@yahoo.com
    midwestfan09@yahoo.com
    raytownkid09@yahoo.com
    reb2351@yahoo.com
    jimsutphin@bex.net

Names he's using:
    J Toler
    James Toler
    James Sutphin
    Steve Rogers
    GUU IDs:
    UMWrules09
    MidwestFan09
    YankeesFan09
    UPDATE: Today YankeesFan09 provided a fake USPS Tracking number to the PayPal Claims Investigating Dept. So I guess that answers the question of whether he is also part of this scam.

Mr.3000

I will say this. I know the name UMWrules09 from several sports card collecting sites. He is a known thief.

Google that ID and the name Toler and see what pops up.

Mr.3000

Not sure if this is anything...

UMWrules09 more than likely is refering to University of Mary Washington in Fredericksburg, Va.

Whitepages.com has a Jim Toler listed in Fredericksburg, Va on Ridge Pointe Lane. Not sure if that address matches up with any known address for the J Toler that people are dealing with here.

If so, check whitepages.com and good "Jim Toler Virginia" for more information.....phone number, street address...etc

Mr.3000

Jim Toler of Ridge Pointe Lane Fredericksburg, Va lives approx. 8 min. or 3.5 miles from the University of Mary Washington (UMW = UMWrules09).

The local police dept. that handles that area is :

Fredericksburg Police Dept. (540) 654-5730

Again, all of my information could be mere coincedence. I don't believe in coincedence.

Mr.3000

Helen,

I think you very well might be dealing with 2 or more seperate individuals there.

The email "raytownkid09"...refers to Raytown, Missouri. That could easily coincide with the email "Midwestfan09".

The only way that someone from MO and VA would be connected is if a thief is using a relatives address out of state to commit his thefts/fraud.

It's not far fetched either. I've seen it happen all too often.