Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Need help photo matching Dallas Clark Thanksgiving Day 2004 Colts throwback jersey

I have been collecting for awhile but haven't photomatched anything before. Just picked up Dallas Clark game used "throwback"jersey from the Colts win over the Lions on Thanksgiving Day 2004 (11/25/2004). Colts wore a three stripe design with no NFL logo patch on the front. Clark had one catch for 6 yards. I'd really like to find a photo of Clark wearing this jersey to display inside the jersey frame. Can someone please help?
    Thanks & happy belated Thanksgiving! Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Need help photo matching Dallas Clark Thanksgiving Day 2004 Colts throwback jersey

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've never "photomatched" a jersey before...thanks jim

Re: Need help photo matching Dallas Clark Thanksgiving Day 2004 Colts throwback jersey

best i could find

Quote Originally Posted by mad87man View Post

best i could find
    I wasn't able to open this photo. Could you please email it to me?

Thanks for your help!!!!
    Jim

what is your email?

To the OP...I was gonna but that jersey...but after close inspection I think it is bad. PM me and I'll speak further.

Dr. Lewis I appreciate your "eagle eye"..I had purchased this on eBay and the seller has already offered me a refund because of the irrgeularities in the jersey. A huge "thank you" for reaching out to the seller and educating him(and myself) on why this one is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mad87man View Post
    what is your email?
    Was able to open the photo...thank you! Turned out jersey was bad and seller has offered me refund thanks to Doc....