Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Did anybody but Musial have a game bat with his name and Model on the barrel

I am just wondering if anyone knows of any pro bats beside Stan musial with the NAME in block letters and Model after that. I know there are plenty of block lettered bats but I dont ever recall seeing one with the Model after the name??Any input would be appreciated

Re: Did anybody but Musial have a game bat with his name and Model on the barrel

As a follow up to my question,I should have stated,H&B/Louisville bats only. I know that Adirondack has a slew of Pro bats with the wording personal model. Anybody out there can help with my question???

Re: Did anybody but Musial have a game bat with his name and Model on the barrel

Great question - Musial is the only player I can remember that had Louisville Slugger bats with "Model" after his name. I have auction catalogs saved from 1995 and will go back and look at those - as well as review H&B records. Stuff like that I usually make a mental note of - but age sometimes eliminates those mental notes....... If I come across an example, I will let you know.

Can any other Forum members help here? Jim