Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: Lou Lampson - 100% Authentic

Quote Originally Posted by JumpFame View Post
    Just got the piece today ... and I was relieved to say the least!

The COA was not from Lou Lampson as detailed in the auction .. but from Grey Flannel Collectibles and it was their premium COA with pictures, et.

I feel better .. as they are as good as it comes!
    Things that make you go, hume...

You post on Tuesday stating you are looking for advice before buying in an auction and then you magically receive your item today(Thur).

Like Joel said, hmmm.....

Jumpfame
    This is a family website. Please don't take Jordan's name in vain. Just a reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    JumpFame,

I'm not sure why you would need a letter in addition to the one provided by Lampson. However, in addition to Lou, I have heard that Willy Steinmiller is tops. You can learn about him at:

http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/Authentication.asp

Several months back, I would have recommended Lon Lewis (also highly respected)... but I'm not sure he is available to do authentications any longer (if forum members have additional information, please share it).

Good luck,

Reid
    Reid,

I don't know if you noticed but Lon Lewis, who you made reference to with some extreme sarcasm above, has helped another GU forum member with a tagging issue. Take a look at his credentials before you make fun, maybe you'll actually learn something from him.....I know, i know, you'll probably back track now and say your above post wasn't in jest....

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by CollectGU View Post
    Reid,

I don't know if you noticed but Lon Lewis, who you made reference to with some extreme sarcasm above, has helped another GU forum member with a tagging issue. Take a look at his credentials before you make fun, maybe you'll actually learn something from him.....I know, i know, you'll probably back track now and say your above post wasn't in jest....

Dave
    Dave,

You got it! As always, thanks.

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.