Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 156 of 218 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mattapan03 View Post
    Great Mcnair Preston. I didnt know the QB's wore the velcro on their jersey's. Figured it was only linemen
    Thank you sir! I've seen velcro on several of his - some white velcro, some black like this one. And he's had more different sizes than any player I've ever seen due to all the injuries, particularly when he had to wear the gear to protect his sternum and back. He's worn sizes ranging from 46-54

Quote Originally Posted by solarlottry View Post
    nickacs-email me when you get a chance.
    Hi Paul.. I emailed ya last week after I saw your post earlier, but didn't hear back. Just wanted to know if you got my email or maybe it never made it/spam folder? Thanks!

Thanks to fellow forum member Lester for this! Back in the early 80's the Noga's where the first family of football at the University of Hawaii. Here is a preseason used jersey of Niko Noga during his short stint w/ my Falcons. Niko Noga was probably one of the earliest UH players I can remember going to watch play at Aloha Stadium. I think I was about 9 years old...
    Attached Images Attached Images    

A couple new pickups including:

1997 HOF defensive end Chris Doleman away gamer with TONS of use/repairs.

1998 Herman Moore Pro Bowl gamer. Moore traded his jersey for Steve Young's jersey after the game and had it framed and displayed in his house. Moore eventually consigned most of his collection to Huggins and Scott a couple of years ago and I won the Steve Young PB gamer.

The Moore jersey is really cool in that he caught a TD pass from Young and when he went into the EZ, the nameplate was covered in pink/red field paint. The jersey was washed by the 49ers but the field paint stain never washed out neither did Moore's autograph on the back # 4!

My friend who was the junior assistant equipment manager for the 49ers for 6 years knew I had the Young shirt and sold me the Moore PB shirt that Young gave him. The funny thing is that Young did not want the Moore shirt and just gave it to my buddy. My friend also told me that there was a considerable amount of stuff that was always left at the team HQ in the off-season and that many times that included cleats, helmets, tons of gloves and a jersey now and then.

Also sent 3 1994 49er gamers to Lon Lewis for restoration including a throwback Richard Dent worn vs the Bears in the playoffs which had the 75th patch removed by the team. Will post images once he returns them.

Always buying 49er gamers and ALL 1994 49er GU items. Looking for Steve Young USFL items and vintage 49er gamers, specifically Fred Dean and Dwight Clark.

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Another nice pickup to go along with my very limited early 2000's 49ers GU collection. I was never fond of the jersey style from 1996 through 2006 and couple that with the fact that the 49ers were just dreadful from 1999 to 2008 and you end up with very, very few gamers from that time span.

2003 Garrison Hearst away game worn jersey with nice use
    2002 Eric Johnson away gamer with outstanding game use. Picked this one up on eBay many years ago and kept it because Johnson, being a Yale grad, was smart enough to hook up with Jessica Simpson!!!

Also pictured is my Jerry Rice game worn glove collection-2 pairs of 49er and one pair of Raider gloves.

Always buying 49er game worn items and ALL 1994 49er game worn jerseys!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Here are my new Ray Lewis 2009 Pro Bowl Game-Used Cleats.
    Nice game used wear, tape residue, multiple photo matches, a big bold autograph and a Ray Lewis Foundation COA!

Very Happy with this addition to my collection!

Here is a picture...

Quote Originally Posted by alexbartacustoms View Post
    Here are my new Ray Lewis 2009 Pro Bowl Game-Used Cleats.
    Nice game used wear, tape residue, multiple photo matches, a big bold autograph and a Ray Lewis Foundation COA!

Very Happy with this addition to my collection!

Here's some of my Browns Jerseys:

Brian Sipe
    Dave Logan
    Reggie Camp
    Jamir Miller
    Bob Gain
    Ozzie Newsome
    Roman

Quote Originally Posted by mrozie View Post
    Here's some of my Browns Jerseys:

Brian Sipe
    Dave Logan
    Reggie Camp
    Jamir Miller
    Bob Gain
    Ozzie Newsome
    Roman
    Nice to see another Browns collector on the forum, and a nice looking display. Drop me an email if you are looking to buy/sell/trade as I have about ten Browns jerseys and am always looking to buy/sell/trade.

Some of my latest pickups. Greg Salas St. Louis Rams rookie; Ashley Lelie Atlanta Falcons (thanks to Kyle aka Falcon); and Davone Bess Miami Dolphins. All former receivers for the University of Hawaii.

Name:  Salas1.jpg
Views: 1631
Size:  157.3 KB

Name:  Salas2.jpg
Views: 1625
Size:  142.8 KB

Name:  LelieATL1.jpg
Views: 1658
Size:  135.8 KB

Name:  LelieATL2.jpg
Views: 1601
Size:  150.1 KB