Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

MLB & MILB Bats For Sale: Baez, Kemp, Cano, Goldschmidt, Stanton, Edmonds, Pedroia, Bautista and MANY MORE!

Hello Everyone,

Due to a work opportunity presenting itself later this year, I will need to relocate to a new state, in turn forcing me to clear out many of the items I have obtained over my years of collecting.

I have game used MLB and prospect fielding gloves, batting helmets, jerseys, cleats, batting gloves, hats, and many more bats, but for now I will just be listing some of the more "desirable" and sought after bats in this thread. If there is anything you are looking for in particular, please send me an email at F5tornadomanF4@yahoo.com and I will let you know what I have.

The prices I have listed here are fairly close to market value, but I am willing to negotiate with you on some of the prices, especially if you are interested in purchasing more than one bat.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: There will be an additional shipping charge of $12 for each bat with a discounted price of $5 each additional bat. For example: If you purchased 3 bats the shipping total would be $22.

All bats will be shipped via USPS Priority mail with Delivery Confirmation

Shipping to Canada could be done, but also keep in mind that the cost would be greater

Please contact me at F5tornadomanF4@yahoo.com for any questions, picture requests, or price inquires

Thanks for looking

List:

Matt Kemp black Max Bat (small missing handle piece): $300
    Matt Kemp black Sam Bat: $350
    Jose Bautista cherry/black Sam Bat (Signed, early career Pirates bat): $400
    Kendry Morales natural Sam Bat: $60
    Alex Gordon natural/ black signature model M9: $125
    Robinson Cano blonde Marucci (Uncracked & PSA/DNA authenticated): $250
    Paul Goldschmidt natural Old Hickory (Uncracked, Signed and MLB Authenticated): $400
    Dustin Pedroia black signature model M9: $250
    Giancarlo Stanton natural M9 (Uncracked): $250
    Jim Edmonds black signature model Louisville Slugger: $225
    Adam Dunn natural signature model M9: $150
    Vladimir Guerrero black Nokona (Uncracked): $200
    Adam LaRoche black Marucci (Uncracked): $100
    Brandon Moss blonde Louisville Slugger (Uncracked): $100
    Prince Fielder natural/ black Marucci (Uncracked and Signed. Early career bat): $250
    Marcell Ozuna natural BWP (Uncracked): $125
    Rickie Weeks natural Sam Bat (Game issued, signed, MLB authenticated): $125
    Alex Rios black signature model Louisville Slugger: $50
    Danny Valencia blonde Nokona (Signed): $75
    Alexei Ramirez black/ natural X-Bat (Signed, Uncracked): $100
    Chris Davis blonde/ black Max Bat (Used with Rangers): $300
    Javier Baez natural/ black Old Hickory (Jeff Baker signature model, but used and signed by Baez while playing for the Peoria Chiefs): $200
    Salvador Perez natural SSK: $150
    Jhoulys Chacin black marucci (MLB Authenticated): $150
    Nick Franklin black M9: $175
    Jacoby Ellsbury natural rookie X-Bat (Uncracked and style matched to the 2007 world series. Silver “46” number stickers on the bat knob applied at the same angle can be seen in photo): $450
    Matt Dominguez natural LVS (Signed and used with Marlins): $60
    Yadiel Rivera natural/ mahogany BWP (signed): $25
    Mark Reynolds black Marucci (Used in 2007 rookie season): $100
    Hanley Ramirez black Carolina Clubs: $125
    Blake Tekotte blonde/ black Marucci (Signed and used with SD): $35
    Franklin Gutierrez natural/ black Hoosier: $60
    Cameron Maybin blonde/ black Old Hickory: $50
    Nick Ramirez black Hoosier (Signed): $30
    Dee Gordon natural/ black Max Bat (Chip out of knob, but otherwise uncracked): $100
    Kyle Skipworth blonde/ black Max Bat (Signed): $50
    Wil Myers (David Dejesus nameplate) natural Max Bat (Uncracked, used in Minors and obtained from David when he rehabbed): $200
    Jack Marder natural/ grey Easton (Uncracked and signed): $50
    Eric Hosmer natural LVS: $150
    Jose Canseco cherry Easton (Uncracked, Steiner authenticated, Game ISSUED): $125

Re: MLB & MILB Bats For Sale: Baez, Kemp, Cano, Goldschmidt, Stanton, Edmonds, Pedroia, Bautista and MANY MORE

What year is the robinson cano bat from?

Re: MLB & MILB Bats For Sale: Baez, Kemp, Cano, Goldschmidt, Stanton, Edmonds, Pedroia, Bautista and MANY MORE

Can you send me pics on the Cano bat?
    Carbonrosa@aol.com

-Devin

Can you please send me photos of the Jim Edmonds bat? Thanks! Jeff
    birdbats@charter.net

Just emailed you, very interested in the Canseco bat.

Getting a lot of emails from this post (30+), so please bear with me while I take the time to respond to everyone. Also, a few notes:

I keep getting asked about the Edmonds bat. The bat is from his late career days as a Brewer, not Cardinals. Date on the knob is 2/10/10. This bat also does not have any tape on it. The bat sports 5-6 ball marks on the area they would generally be for a lefty, and the bat has a very small crack on the backside of the barrel. I would say this was only used for a game or two before being cracked (hence the light use and no tape), just my guess.

The Giancarlo Stanton and Adam Dunn bats have been sold

Sent you a reply, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by paul457 View Post
    Just emailed you, very interested in the Canseco bat.

Cano bat has a manufacture date on the knob of 2009

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy0534 View Post
    What year is the robinson cano bat from?

Sent, let me know, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by carbonrosa View Post
    Can you send me pics on the Cano bat?
    Carbonrosa@aol.com

-Devin

Just curious before taking the time...Are you still interested in the Edmonds bat even though it was used as a Brewer?

Quote Originally Posted by Birdbats View Post
    Can you please send me photos of the Jim Edmonds bat? Thanks! Jeff
    birdbats@charter.net