Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Jax Jaguars gamers

Anyone know why the 2 gamers on JOs auction have weird colored NFL shields?

Its def not from bleaching thats for sure or the whole jersey would have changed color.

https://www.josportscoauctions.com/L...010-NFL-Season

Also what are the little squares below the reebok vector? I saw them on the Nike Falcon gamers as well.

Re: Jax Jaguars gamers

I have not seen a NFL shield logo coloring like that before. Could it be from multiple washings I wonder? Or even worn in a special game? I emailed JO and asked.

More than likely, the bleach that was brushed on the jerseys got onto the shield and changed the thread color. I have a Giants Strahan jersey that was some stitching that has been bleached.

they use dry bleach and brush in on before the jerseys are washed. That way the whole jersey is not soaked in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzmaster View Post
    More than likely, the bleach that was brushed on the jerseys got onto the shield and changed the thread color. I have a Giants Strahan jersey that was some stitching that has been bleached.
    Interested in selling the strahan jersey? Text me 860-794-1880

Banned

Ahh so maybe that explains it. The other jags jersey they have has the same thing. I figured it wasn't linked to any commemorative edition that the team did. I would strip it and add a regular colored one thats for sure. I don't like how its bleached like that. Would that be considered tampering with? Being the photo matches all show the regular colored shield?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzmaster View Post
    Hey blitz.. What year strahan do you have? Just picked up an 01 and a 07 with capt patch.. !! Posted picks in may pick ups!

Anybody else notice that the Mathis has the "NFL" from the neck shield transposed onto the right chest / shoulder area?

Banned

Now I did, wow the shields almost look to good to be bleached. I wonder if JO has responded back. I bet they don't even know. If they did they probably would have mentioned something in the description.

There are game photos showing Jaguars with faded shields. I would not consider removing it. With work, you may even be able to photo match it.