Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Larry Fitzgerald Jerseys

I'm not saying anything about the seller, but he was trying to deal with me AFTER this guy on here won the jersey. The whole thing was extremely shady. There's alot more to it than just that, but I'm not one to trash others on guu. Just be careful who you deal with on ebay.

the guy that left zero feedback never sent me his shipping information. i waited 2 weeks, and then refunded his money. instead of starting rumors guys, how about ask? the fitzgerald was won in a jo sports co auction, its 100% legit, ask them. ive never scammed anyone or taken anyones money

and if neely is who i think he is, he wanted a sam bradford jersey for a price i didnt want to sell it for. i went back and forth on it, and then decided not to sell it to him for that price, because i was currently dealing with a buyer who kept going back and forth on me, but was willing to pay an extra 1500. needless to say, this guy didnt like that i wasnt willing to LOOSE money when selling the jersey to him, and began to cuss at me. we went back and forth a bit, he made some threats, and so i stopped communication

and ivo....NO. they came from jo sports! ASK JO SPORTS. they still have one of them.

and justin, ive tried to be in contact with you for over a month now! I told you I would be willing to beat jo's price. and would be willing to work with you. i understand asking for help on these forums, as i do it all the time. but i am no means here to rip people off, and never have. ive always returned peoples money when something went wrong with a transaction. this jersey is from jo sports co, it even has a hologram number, so you can call them and ask them about it. I pretty much talk with rob EVERY day and get jerseys from them from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by fbchiefs879 View Post
    and justin, ive tried to be in contact with you for over a month now! I told you I would be willing to beat jo's price. and would be willing to work with you. i understand asking for help on these forums, as i do it all the time. but i am no means here to rip people off, and never have. ive always returned peoples money when something went wrong with a transaction. this jersey is from jo sports co, it even has a hologram number, so you can call them and ask them about it. I pretty much talk with rob EVERY day and get jerseys from them from time to time.
    Again, just like I said, I'm not here to bash anyone. I asked for some opinions and received through the forum and many through email. I have nothing bad to say about you. We simply just didn't come to terms prior to your ebay listing that ended. Secondly, you did beat JO's price and were fair to me, but I went back and forth on it and decided to purchase a jersey that had a captain patch.