Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Bierbrauer jerseys

Update:

The package is, as of this moment, considered stolen by the driver and the police have been notified. The driver's story changed five times, fed ex is currently investigating the situation, but I have no hope of ever seeing my jersey.

Oh no, serious? The driver took the Hart Bierbrauer jersey? I hope the police can locate it for you. Dang!!!

This is likely the final update.

Fed ex is investigating the driver and insurance will repay the money spent, so I am not out money and a jersey. I have filed a police report and Renee reported it to mlb authenticators so if the jersey ever shows up it will be seized. Most likely it will be destroyed and never seen again.

If anyone ever sees it, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Hart View Post
    This is likely the final update.

Fed ex is investigating the driver and insurance will repay the money spent, so I am not out money and a jersey. I have filed a police report and Renee reported it to mlb authenticators so if the jersey ever shows up it will be seized. Most likely it will be destroyed and never seen again.

If anyone ever sees it, please let me know.
    So sorry to hear this. It's tough those times we lose out on stuff because of the greed and low character of others. I know it's especially difficult because of the one-of-a-kind nature of your shirt. I hope that in time you will be able to find other items that mean just as much to you. Hang in there, man!
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

I really hope something good comes of all of this. And that one day you are able to get the jersey that you paid for. But if none of this happens, just remember there are more important things in life than game used items. I think so far you have handled everything brilliantly. And if i ever see it i will tell you right away.
    Collecting current Brewers players and Prospects

brewergamer28@yahoo.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for the kind words. The thing about this jersey is that it's a reminder of the more important things; my withe bought it for me as an anniversary gift. In the meantime I'll keep looking for another Hart jersey, but it won't carry the same cache.

Very sorry about your situation. Luckily, mine showed today (as posted in Sept. pickups also)

My Bierbrauer jersey arrived yesterday. I also picked up a Piraten jersey from the same game.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Hart View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. The thing about this jersey is that it's a reminder of the more important things; my withe bought it for me as an anniversary gift. In the meantime I'll keep looking for another Hart jersey, but it won't carry the same cache.
    Man, Hitman that BLOWS,sorry to hear that, its a shame someone with a good job is so dishonest as to steal items from people(How Petty)