Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Who Collects teams only, or random players?

I collect only New York Mets jerseys, specifically 1990 to 2004, and I'm always looking to buy.

NY Yankees!

Devil Rays/Rays team signed baseballs, game used bats, hats, batting helmets, some jerseys and fielding gloves.....

Braves game used bats from the 1970's, 1980's and early 1990's

Pirates game used bats from players I met in the 1990's

Plus a few misc. bats....

Also started collecting vintage tumbler glass's and misc. vintage souvenir stuff.
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

1990's to present Cincinnati Reds is my focus with a few Reds prospects mixed in there. Numerous times I have thought about diving into Hall of Fame players and bats, but for haven't taken the plunge and may not otherwise there may never be an end to my collection and spending.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

My team is the Diamondbacks, and I've been collecting since they began play in '98. I collect everything DBacks, from Single-A prospects to retired vets like Matt Williams and Luis Gonzalez, to active players like Stephen Drew and Mark Reynolds. With some players (like Matty and Gonzo) I also collect their stuff from other teams...but in recent years I've gotten away from collecting other-team items from every DBacks player - it was getting ridiculous.

I will also follow the post-DBacks career of certain favorite players into retirement and coaching; for instance, I just obtained (via team auction) a red jersey worn by former Diamondback and current Charleston Riverdogs manager Greg Colbrunn during every Friday home game this past season.

The only Yankees item permitted in my collection is a jersey worn by a young Mike Morgan in 1982, 'cause MoMan is cool.

As most of you know who frequent the GUU threads-i collect only 49ers GU. Mostly jerseys but have a few GU footballs, hats, gloves etc. I collect from 1981 to the present but my main focus is the 1994 SB team. My goal is to have a home and away shirt from every starter on that team. It has not been easy to do. I have at least one shirt from every starter except Dennis Brown, Derrick Deese, Lee Woodall, Marc Logan and one or two more.

I also collect certain players from 1981 to the present including Montana, Lott (who i am missing), Craig, Haley, Rathmann etc.

It has been a fun 16 years of collecting these shirts but i am always looking for more!

I always offer $$$$$ for any quality 49ers shirts especially shirts with team letters regardless of player. Please email if you have anything of interest.

thanks
    paul

garciajones@yahoo.com

I collect Baltimore Orioles mostly.Players like Brian Roberts-Matt Wieters-Nolan Reimold-Nick Markakis-Kevin Millar-Adam Jones And other Orioles Players As well New Or Older Orioles.I have Bats-Batting Gloves-Cleats-Fielding Gloves-Wristbands-Autographs-Etc.Always On The Lookout For Anything Orioles As many on here that know me.

Thanks
    Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

I collect Phillies only, mainly because I am an addict and need to control myself. Once I pick up a non Phillies bat, it's all over for me.
    looking for Phillies GU bats

Banned

Well I only collect White Sox game used jerseys.
    The older the better

I primarily collect Cleveland Indians items 1980-present. I have a few player collections going of former Indians (Victor Martinez, Kenny Lofton, CC Sabathia, Cliff Lee and Omar Vizquel)

My football collection consists of Cleveland Browns, Washington Redskins and NFL jerseys of Notre Dame alumni.