Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 142 of 218 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

yea buddy some fins jersey's up in here! ... nice pickups my dude!

Banned

I'm sorry for flooding with messages, I accidently pressed submit twice. Sorry guys.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

mick you never sent me over that list dude ...

what current guys do you have?

Banned

I have Testaverde's home and away. They are my Father and my brothers. My brother put in for a membership. Hes not as big into it as I am. Hes a Jet fan and I believe he made his yourname Doormattsin. Keep a look out for him. He wants to get more into the hobby and he would probably sell his White 02 testaverde. He may trade it even.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinsuperbowl55 View Post
    I have Testaverde's home and away. They are my Father and my brothers. My brother put in for a membership. Hes not as big into it as I am. Hes a Jet fan and I believe he made his yourname Doormattsin. Keep a look out for him. He wants to get more into the hobby and he would probably sell his White 02 testaverde. He may trade it even.
    gotcha but what do you have fins wise current

Banned

these 2 Hennes, Ronnie brown, Pat White, John Becker head, Dan Marino, Thorbor, Moore. I have non phins as well like Warrick Dunn, Dwight Freeny, Brad Johnson and thats all.

Banned

My collection is missing a lot of pieces that I would consider grail type pick-ups. The 2 Henne's took me 2 years to get almost. I could never find a Henne so I knew once J.O listed them I had to make offers on both an aqua and a white. It just so happens they are his last 2 jerseys he wore.

Question for you masp. The Aqua one had 2 team repairs on it, one I posted in the photos below. Does that mean he wore it sometime the year before as well? I know the patriots one I wanted sold. So it wasn't from that game. If it has repairs that means it had to have been worn again in 09 or 10 right? Because why would they just give him a jersey to wear for first time with repairs on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinsuperbowl55 View Post
    My collection is missing a lot of pieces that I would consider grail type pick-ups. The 2 Henne's took me 2 years to get almost. I could never find a Henne so I knew once J.O listed them I had to make offers on both an aqua and a white. It just so happens they are his last 2 jerseys he wore.

Question for you masp. The Aqua one had 2 team repairs on it, one I posted in the photos below. Does that mean he wore it sometime the year before as well? I know the patriots one I wanted sold. So it wasn't from that game. If it has repairs that means it had to have been worn again in 09 or 10 right? Because why would they just give him a jersey to wear for first time with repairs on it.
    as i understand alot of teams recycle their jerseys so its very common for a player to wear in 2012 a jersey manufactured in a previous years

Nice Henne game matching. Those photos are clear!

Banned

Thanks project, yeah I really need a camera with a flash. My phone takes horrible photos. It stinks because when you take a picture of a dolphins jersey with no flash you don't get the beautiful dazzle mesh and the bright aqua color of numbers. I'm going to invest in one soon so I can photograph nice pictures. Anyone recommend a good fairly cheap camera. I was thinking the coolpix. Suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Oh and Masp yeah I figured that. I just got my 3rd Henne in the mail today. BCA white Henne : ) I don't want to post it until I get a better camera though. I want the numbers to pop with the right colors.

-Mick