Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Paul Pierce Rookie Game Used Jersey

google all you want - like I've said many times - you're just a troll. All the best with your searches..

Quote Originally Posted by tella27 View Post
    google all you want - like I've said many times - you're just a troll. All the best with your searches..
    Facts are facts. If you don't want to face them, then find another hobby. Seriously.

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, when I know there are people like otisvr6/tella27 on this forum....

Name:  ScreenShot551.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  89.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by beachpetrol View Post
    Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, when I know there are people like otisvr6/tella27 on this forum....

Attachment 88028
    You have no clue what you're talking about - you made an argument that my jersey - a jersey you know nothing about - wasnt game worn because you saw one that was a different size. Then you're still going saying the C looks different. Next it was oh the pro cut I found looks like it.. There is no difference in mine and the identical road jersey sold at auction by grey flannel - the size, tagging and of course the C is a match I've posted the links if anyone cares to look. All you do is troll around pushing your opinions and time and time again you're proved to know nothing. So yeah be glad I'm on the forum - I have plenty of people I've sold to and bought from that could care less what you think and on eBay I've been on there for 11 years with flawless feedback.
    Plain and simple fact is my Pierce jersey is game used - signed and inscribed as so by Pierce.

Here are screenshots of your jersey vs the Grey Flannel jersey, and your jersey vs the pro cut jerseys that were available on the other websites. Your numbers are different from the GF jersey, yet are the same compared to the pro cut jerseys

Name:  ScreenShot556.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  110.3 KB

Name:  ScreenShot557.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  106.9 KB

What's wrong with you? Even with one jersey laying flat and the other not you can see that the left edge the the 3 cuts down the middle of the C - you'll also see that the T runs directly down the right side of the 3 - it's also seen on BOTH that the S is just past the right side of the 4. It can also be seen that both jerseys have the same distance between the tops of the numbers and the bottom of the letters. It's unbelievable that you're trying to find some way that you're right. You're wrong and I've proved over and over again that you have zero clue what you are taking about. It's humorous that this consumes your every minute but in the end there is nothing you can say or prove (remember your opinions mean nothing) that takes anything away from my jersey. It doesn't in any way make it not game worn nor does it take away from the fact it's signed GAME USED.

What's wrong with you? Even with one jersey laying flat and the other not you can see that the left edge the the 3 cuts down the middle of the C - you'll also see that the T runs directly down the right side of the 3 - it's also seen on BOTH that the S is just past the right side of the 4. It can also be seen that both jerseys have the same distance between the tops of the numbers and the bottom of the letters. It's unbelievable that you're trying to find some way that you're right. You're wrong and I've proved over and over again that you have zero clue what you are taking about. It's humorous that this consumes your every minute but in the end there is nothing you can say or prove (remember your opinions mean nothing) that takes anything away from my jersey. It doesn't in any way make it not game worn nor does it take away from the fact it's signed GAME USED.
    Glad you find this humorous. I posted this thread to let other people know my findings regarding your supposed "game used" jersey. I never mentioned anything about spacing. The numbers themselves are different.

I came see the difference between the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    I came see the difference between the numbers.
    I don't see any difference in the numbers. What am I missing?

The one jersey sold in grey flannel, the top and bottom hooks look longer compared to the other jerseys.