Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Not TO Practice Jersey

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TERRELL-OWEN...38460699458224

Patch on jersey is from 2010 Cowboys training camp. TO was not on the team in 2010. Cowboys are known for using older tagged jerseys during training camp -- I have a Crayton that was used in 2009 that is also tagged 2006. In other words, the players do not use the same jerseys two years in a row -- each player gets new jerseys but they may have been manufacturered in a different year. Seller has been informed and is a member that is very honest. Just an honest mistake. I'll bet it was used by a player that did not make the team.

Re: Not TO Practice Jersey

Just got an explanation that it could have been used by TO before the patch was applied. Too bad Prova went out of business -- too many unanswered questions which leads to potential buyers having to do lots of homework! Nevertheless, nice jersey. I guess my team contact that told me players got new jerseys at the start of every training camp was wrong -- Sorry for the confusion. I'm bad.

Regarding PROVA, is there any way someone can get their database and publsh it as a service to collectors? Has this been investigated?

Quote Originally Posted by short84 View Post
    Just got an explanation that it could have been used by TO before the patch was applied. Too bad Prova went out of business -- too many unanswered questions which leads to potential buyers having to do lots of homework! Nevertheless, nice jersey. I guess my team contact that told me players got new jerseys at the start of every training camp was wrong -- Sorry for the confusion. I'm bad.
    Surely Prova would have tagged the jersey after TO used it, right? I wouldnt think the Cowboys would issue a Prova tagged jersey for use in 2010 (if thats when the patch was placed on it). Am I making sense? Im not too sure but wasnt Prova out of business befor 2010? It is a nice jersey but now Im second guessing the auction or Im really confusing myself .