Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 143 of 218 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Ryan Clark AFC Championship Game Shoes. Please bare with me the helmet is not game used. I am just a huge RC fan and wanted to make one up. The ball was thrown to us at a game during warm ups last season. Name:  Ryan Clark Shelf.jpg
Views: 1294
Size:  450.5 KB

Here is a helmet I bought as a possible James Harrison gamer. Shell dates, Face mask did not match up. I was told this when I bought it. But still a cool piece for my first. I think I actually bought it from a member on here. Then got it signed later. Please be easy on me im new here. The Antonio Brown helmet is NOT game used. Even tho he thought it was his when he signed it this past weekend. I don't ever plan on selling it. But thinking about engraving NOT GU on the inside.Name:  helmets.jpg
Views: 1812
Size:  488.2 KB

Banned

Welcome to the forum snick. Gamers or not they are still neat helmets. Nice pick ups mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinsuperbowl55 View Post
    Welcome to the forum snick. Gamers or not they are still neat helmets. Nice pick ups mate.
    mick, if you can email me your nfl rewind username/pass obviously if its okay with you, need to check out a jersey im interested in

let me know brotha

Thanks ive been reading for weeks waiting to join. Kinda new into the GU world. Ive done a little homework. But can always use advise. Looking forward to the input

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinsuperbowl55 View Post
    +1. Those are nice helmets. I dunno, something about the steelers helmets that just stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by snick33 View Post
    Here is a helmet I bought as a possible James Harrison gamer. Shell dates, Face mask did not match up. I was told this when I bought it. But still a cool piece for my first. I think I actually bought it from a member on here. Then got it signed later. Please be easy on me im new here. The Antonio Brown helmet is NOT game used. Even tho he thought it was his when he signed it this past weekend. I don't ever plan on selling it. But thinking about engraving NOT GU on the inside.Attachment 62121
    Beautiful items! I know what you mean about Steelers game worn helmets. They are my main team being I was raised in Western PA, and yet I have zero game worn gear from them.

I keep debating getting a pair of Hines worn cleats, but then I always look at the prices...

Ya Its rare. I saw a Ryan Clark Helmet it was the Yellow one would love to add that but it sold awhile ago. The Hines Ward stuff went up almost 200 an item the day he retired. I was thinking about it too.

Quote Originally Posted by snick33 View Post
    Ya Its rare. I saw a Ryan Clark Helmet it was the Yellow one would love to add that but it sold awhile ago. The Hines Ward stuff went up almost 200 an item the day he retired. I was thinking about it too.
    Someone on this site actually owns the Clark helmet, shirt, pants, socks and cleats! It's the throwback yellow shell, and just awesome!!

Figured since there is another Steelers fan on here that also collects autographs, I would share these with you snick33. This was my display when I lived back east. I sadly had to give the case away when we moved across the country.

-Top of the case is a mini signed by both Jack Lambert and Ryan Clark.

-Full size retail authentic helmet signed by Jerome Bettis, Troy Polamalu, Hines Ward and James Harrison.

-Full size Schutt helmet signed by Franco Harris and Greg Lloyd. I sadly sold this one.

-PSU signed replica helmet.

-SB XLIII mini signed by Willie Parker and Rashard Mendenhall.

I got these all signed in person.