Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Hi I'm new!

Hi I'm new!

I wasn't sure excaclty what forum to post this. I just registered today, I had a few people pointing me in this direction now and then, just never joined until today and after seeing most of the memorabilia on here, not sure if I'm worthy enough to be a member here.

There are some amazing pieces on this site, extremely knowledgable people. So far everyone seems very friendly and helpful. I know I'm going to need it.

I collect mostly NFL and NBA jerseys, some college. Just recently got into game used/issued and what not. Really started off collecting authentics about 2 years ago, got my collection up to around 250, and then was hit by a game used jersey that completely changed my focus on jersey collecting. Now I've sold almost all of them to collect game worn/ team issued jerseys.

I mainly collect Spurs, Titans, Houston Oilers, and Longhorns jerseys. Every chance I get I jump on it. Many times I find myself wondering if "this" is legit or "that" is legit, not really knowing. Well I found my paradise.

I'm pretty sure I have a few questionable items that I would like to know about. Just recevied 8 meigray europe live jerseys today (Thanks again Barry) and that's about only place I know where I can get legit gamers without worrying about anything.

I didn't realize how corrupt Grey Flannel and other auction houses were until I jumped on here the other day. Amazing what you guys know.

Thanks for letting me join, I might stay a while.

Banned

Re: Hi I'm new!

Hi,

Welcome aboard, and contribute when you can.

Thank you Sammy.

I just received this load in yesterday from Meigray.

Very nice...I am a little disappointed to have Spurs competition on here now. I won the Brent Barry France jersey from MG.

I do have a lot of Houston Oilers shoes I am wanting to sell, let me know if you are interested. (they are all from the 93-95 time frame) I can email you a list.

Bill

rangersstars@yahoo.com

Thank you WorldChamps, I'll try not too be too much competition, I know how that feels.

Congrats on the Barry, I was trying to go for the Bowen and Horry, but they were starting to slip away, so I picked these up instead.

Do you know the guy who won all the big named players? The Shaq, Wade, Duncan, Nash? I wish I was rollin' like that.

Definitely interested in taking a peek at Houston Oilers shoes. You can e-mail me at john_bevers@hotmail.com

I appreciate it.
    Thanks a bunch.
    John

Cool NBA haul. Those are some nice one of kind styles. I do remember watching those auctions and recall the same id winning all the big names for amazing prices. Have no idea who it was. It's great Meigray is now working with the NBA.

Welcome. Since you collect Houston Oilers I thought I would point you to the 6 Oilers game used helmets at bricol sports auction. Good luck in your collecting endeavors.