Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Nfl Pickups

Re: New Nfl Pickups

Very nice "Little Train" items, I wish I could make contacts like that.

Aeneas, here are a couple more pictures. I knew up front that the Hasselbeck chinstrap wasn't his normal one - just FYI. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I don't know what I was thinking when I called the XFL football a USFL, there is a little difference, sorry.

Dr J, nice helmets. Its good to have a direct from the team source. I have only bought a couple helmets, because most are remakes in my opinion. I have 2 that I got from Kevin Greene, his 99 training camp helmet, and a Mike Alstott that he got from Mike at the 99 Pro Bowl, they traded Pro Bowl helmets. Photos attached. I have more photo's if anyone wants to see more of these helmets.

The Alstott is autographed by the 99 Buc's Pro bowl players, Alstott, Sapp, Brooks, Nickerson & Mayberry.

It would be good to start a players helmet data base.

Roger

Wow, that is an awesome photomatch on the Addai.

I like to see some NFL discussion. Nice change of pace from the everyday baseball talk.
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

Anyone get anything new? Other than the Cutler and Bailey Captain jerseys sold on NFL.com have any teams sold any gamers from the this season yet?

I have picked up a couple of things.

Takeo Spikes 2004 with team paperwork, nice 3 game use that was easy to photo match.

Ryan McNeil 2002 Chargers, NFL paperwork, with side modifications that were different than I had seen before.

Micheal Vick 2006, worn all season, helmet. I got this from his agent. It has the Vick hologram and paperwork. It was requested by the HOF but that was changed when his trouble began. I believe even with his problems this is a significate piece of football history. He set records for all time QB yards gained and yards per carry in a season.

If any more pictures are needed ask.

I did win the Don Maynard and Vince Young helmets in the AMI auction. I should have them Wednesday.

Roger

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RKGIBSON View Post
    I have been working on this deal for a while and finally got it done and received the following items from Lionel James today.
    Eric's gonne be jealous ( I know I am). How'd you pry these loose from Lil' Train?

$$$$$$$$$

Seriously, I met Lionel when I took my son to Auburn for football camps back in the mid 90's, he was running backs coach. I took a shot and dropped him a line. I made him a serious offer if he had anything he would sell. He responded and I got his last jersey.

Roger

Roger-

I shot you an email about the Lionel James jersey. Check it out. In case you didn't get it, I'm at ecky3@aol.com
    Eric
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Roger-

I shot you an email about the Lionel James jersey. Check it out. In case you didn't get it, I'm at ecky3@aol.com
    Eric
    On a side note.... congrats on 2,000 posts Eric!
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes: