Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

What do I have here? Raiders jersey...

Does anyone know what I have in this jersey? It is a Jeff Jaeger Los Angeles Raiders with the 75th Anniversary Patch which would make it 1994. The bottom of the jersey has been hemmed so there is no tag attached but there is half a wash tag that appears to have saved on the inside of the hem. Any chance this is a game jersey or is it more likely a retail? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scott
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Nameplate looks legit - can you make out the "hays" in the patch ? If you aren't familiar with that name embedded in the patch, do a google search.

JE

Yes, it does have the “HAY” on the patch. Do only game jerseys have that?

Quote Originally Posted by JackHE View Post
    Nameplate looks legit - can you make out the "hays" in the patch ? If you aren't familiar with that name embedded in the patch, do a google search.

JE

Banned
    Jersey, at least from the photos, looks OK. The HAY notation is not automatically relevant to the JERSEY'S authenticity, but it's the identifier as far as the patch itself being genuine and not a knockoff.

Dave Miedema

looks like a nice shirt! Congrats!!!

I would suggest finding a pic of Jaeger with the placement of the Starter logo below the TV numbers... I think they were either above or to the side of the TV numbers...

I only found one picture of him in a 1994 white jersey and the logo placement was above the number. However in 1993 the logo placement was below. Any chance it could have been carried over from the year before?

Absolutely. Even today teams will recycle jerseys tagged with previous years...

To clarify, it is possible but I'm not sure what the chances are of a kicker wearing two jerseys in one season in 1994...