Login My Account

Subscribe

About Us

Contact Us

Contact Forum Moderator GameUsedForum.com Archive

Go Back   Game Used Forums > Game Used Memorabilia Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Game Used Memorabilia Discussion General discussions of game used related memorabilia.

Old 06-27-2012, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

2009 Randy Moss game used jersey. The jersey is unwashed and has PSA/DNA sticker from NFL auctions. The jersey was worn in the International game against the Bucs. The jersey has the International series patch as well as the 50th anniversary Patriots/AFL patch. There are Wembley Stadium grass stains, chalk, and red paint or gatorade stains on the jersey. One of my favorite jerseys in my collection!

Old 06-27-2012, 08:20 PM

Raghib "Rocket" Ismail game used 1998 Panthers jersey. The "A" on the Ismail has been reinforced. The jersey has a shortned waist and velcro on the tail of the waist.

Old 06-29-2012, 07:30 AM

last of my gloves (i think)
Old 06-29-2012, 10:57 PM

My last pickup for a while as I am fairly broke after this one!!!

If any 1994 49er gamers pop up I am sure I could scrounge together the $$$ to buy those as well!

1995 Jerry Rice away, photo-matched gamer worn 12-24-1995 vs. the Atlanta Falcons. A special piece as Rice broke several records in this game.

Rice threw the ONLY TD pass of his career to rookie JJ Stokes-a 41 yard strike on a failed reverse. He also recovered a fumble in the EZ for a TD.

Rice caught 12 passes for 153 yards, shattering the single season receiving yards record with 1848 yards and 15 TDs!

Rice broke his own career record of single season catches with 122 grabs.

Numerous photo-matches including the manner in which the nameplate is attached as the lower border arches towards the middle, small hole in the back of the right sleeve and loose threads on the lower right corner of the nameplate.

A style match with respect to the alignment of the NFL shield, the Wilson shields on the sleeves (as they are positioned with regards to the sleeve #s) plus the font on the nameplate is a dead match (important for 49er gamers as the font sometimes changed from game to game).

I also have the JJ Stokes jersey from this game and they make a great pair!

The photo-match images I have are too large to attach so I am going to reshoot the photo-matches so I am able to post em.

Always buying quality 49er GU items and ALL 1994 49er gamers!
Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Old 06-30-2012, 10:13 AM

Sick Paul! Someday I might have to pry one of your Rice's/Montana's from ya..hehe..

Congrats on the awesome pickup!!
Old 06-30-2012, 12:03 PM

nickacs-email me when you get a chance.

Marlon (mardar)-thanks for the reply! One of my favorites is the Watters you sold me! Others include my Lott from the 1987 Bengals game, my Jeff Fuller, Charles Haley, Hacksaw Reynolds and my 1994 Bryant Young away non-throwback rookie worn vs KC and Montana.

It is almost a full time job this hobby but rewarding although highly draining financially!

Always buying 49ers gamers and ALL 1994 49er GU items.
Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com
Old 06-30-2012, 06:43 PM

Just realized I had never posted this here (but did post it in the April pick-ups)...

Eddie George game worn Titans jersey photomatched to his last playoff win (and the Titans last playoff win), 1/3/2004 v. Baltimore. Eddie had 25 carries for 88 yards and got a separated shoulder.
Attached Images

Old 07-01-2012, 12:49 PM

Hoping for a Break Out Year this Season??
Attached Images

Old 07-01-2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelofSF View Post
2009 Randy Moss game used jersey. The jersey is unwashed and has PSA/DNA sticker from NFL auctions. The jersey was worn in the International game against the Bucs. The jersey has the International series patch as well as the 50th anniversary Patriots/AFL patch. There are Wembley Stadium grass stains, chalk, and red paint or gatorade stains on the jersey. One of my favorite jerseys in my collection!

You have an AWESOME collection, and this is coming from a non-jersey collector! I especially love this Randy Moss, what a great jersey. I am the farthest thing from a Pats fan but this is a beauty.

Moss is somebody I would love to own a GU item from someday. Years ago the Vikings use to sell their own worn jerseys on their site and I regret not getting one of his back then.

Old 07-01-2012, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
Hoping for a Break Out Year this Season??
not with my boy mcgahee in the stable lol

Email Me @ Masp3392@aol.com