Login My Account

Subscribe

About Us

Contact Us

Contact Forum Moderator GameUsedForum.com Archive

Go Back   Game Used Forums > Items WANTED
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Items WANTED This forum is intended for collectors to post items they are interested in acquiring. However, this is not a forum intended for dealers to solicit items they intend to resell for business purposes.

Old 07-04-2012, 06:19 AM

Default Basketball - Game Used/worn

I am always looking for top basketball items for my collection. I have collected items from many of the game's top players from the NBA, ABA, Olympics, FIBA, NCAA, and even High School. I collect many star and superstar players and pay top dollar. A few of the current players I collect are Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving. I also collect Hall of Famers such as Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Dr J, Magic Johnson and Pete Maravich. At the current time, I am also looking for Anthony Davis (Kentucky) and any interesting items from the Playoffs/Finals. Thank you.
Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe and LeBron). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:09 AM

Default Re: Basketball - Game Used/worn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
I am always looking for top basketball items for my collection. I have collected items from many of the game's top players from the NBA, ABA, Olympics, FIBA, NCAA, and even High School. I collect many star and superstar players and pay top dollar. A few of the current players I collect are Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving. I also collect Hall of Famers such as Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Dr J, Magic Johnson and Pete Maravich. At the current time, I am also looking for Anthony Davis (Kentucky) and any interesting items from the Playoffs/Finals. Thank you.
Anyone? I'm at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com -- thank you.
Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe and LeBron). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Bump. I can be contacted at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:47 AM

To the top.

Happy Holidays.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:25 PM

Anyone have any basketball items for sale? I'm here with open arms (and wallet). Please email me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:08 PM

Arrow Re: Basketball - Game Used/worn

My own endorsement...Reid is among the best and most reliable in the realm of top-level NBA jerseys. If you're on the fence in offering him one, I don't think you'll be disappointed if you offer him an item for sale.

Dave Miedema
Old 10-24-2013, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
My own endorsement...Reid is among the best and most reliable in the realm of top-level NBA jerseys. If you're on the fence in offering him one, I don't think you'll be disappointed if you offer him an item for sale.

Dave Miedema
Thanks, Dave. Still looking.
Old 05-20-2014, 10:46 AM

Quote:
I am always looking for top basketball items for my collection. I have collected items from many of the game's top players from the NBA, ABA, Olympics, FIBA, NCAA, and even High School. I collect many star and superstar players and pay top dollar. A few of the current players I collect are Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving. I also collect Hall of Famers such as Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Dr J, Magic Johnson and Pete Maravich. Thank you.
I am currently looking for top items from the NBA Playoffs and upcoming NBA Finals. I am particularly interested in LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Dwyane Wade, Tim Duncan and Paul George. I'm mostly looking for jerseys (or complete uniforms) and shoes. I will pay absolute top dollar for photomatched items. And I am still looking for items from Jordan, Bird, Magic, Dr. J, and their peers. Thank you.
Old 05-25-2014, 06:16 PM

Looking for all star and superstar items from the NBA Playoffs and Finals. If you have or get anything good, please email me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Always looking for NBA All Star Game game-worn items, as well. Thank you.
Old 05-28-2014, 05:08 PM

Meigray has Duncan, George, and Wade on their website... One of the Wade jerseys is from the playoffs... I know they had LeBron this year, but I saw it ended up on ebay so maybe it was preordered... I saw Durant on their site for a day or so at about 6800....